***Official Iowa State @ Texas Game Thread***

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
How is it possible that Texas won that game, when Barnes elected not to foul at the end.

Can people just shut the **** up about the fouling? It totally depends on the situation and in most situations, it is a total judgement call. I could easily make an argument that we lost this game when we had Bubu intentionally foul with 7.1 seconds left in regulation to allow Texas to drag out the final seconds and eventually tie it. But I won't, because I'm not so stupid as to think that there is only one way to coach.

Jun 11, 2010
Urbandale, IA
We are a special bunch. We Cyclone fans. We voluntarily take kicks in the balls over and over and over. We enjoy it. We walk with shorts around our ankles, nuts spread out for all to see, and beg fate to blast us with steel-toed spikes over and over and over. And we come back for more. We welcome it. We live for it. We are Cyclone fans.

I feel like my screen name chose me, more than the other way around. No matter how many times it happens, I still don't see it coming.

Bobby45

Aug 15, 2012
We ARE Iowa State ..........We Can't WIN Road Games..........

We have now lost to the 2 worst teams in the league Simply Pathetic.

Goodbye NCAA hello NIT ..........

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Very disappointed in the lack of a senior led team to come together at the end of hte year.

Heilsqauvador

Aug 21, 2011
Hampton, IA
What the hell was that no call at the end. Everyone scrambling on the floor for the ball... Call a foul, tie up, or a travel. That is a good way to get a fight started. Those refs sure were spineless at the end.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
When you don't play defense you lose on the road....period.

andymhallman

Nov 28, 2012
Fairfield, Iowa
Great, we get to experience the Kansas game ALL OVER AGAIN! Our defenders are guarding guys inside the three point line, AGAIN!

In double overtime, when we have five full minutes without Holmes and Kabongo, we still can't pull it out.

What more can you say about this team?

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
kick.gif

mjbclone

Jan 7, 2010
Lansing, IA
Forget fouling. IF you put ball pressure on the inbounder. First, he can't get the easy throw-in. Second, he doesn't get lined up for an uncontested shot in rhythm. I can't believe they didn't have anyone on the inbounder.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Need to hold onto the ball better. Clyburn is pretty soft with his hands and gets stripped or loses the ball quite a bit. Ejim has improved on it but better.....I can't tell you how many games we've lost this year because people couldn't keep onto the ball. I'm including some players doing stupid drives and trying to shoot it while triple teamed too only to get it blocked.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron