*** OFFICIAL Iowa State at Texas Game(day) Thread ***

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Our offense is so inconsistent. I won't be surprised if they come out totally flat in the second half.

200.gif

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I think I'd almost prefer that pick six as we were driving again to a 3 and out. The offense just came out and picked up where they left off. That was a really impressive response. This is definitely a different Sam Richardson.

Now, who makes the better halftime adjustments?

Rather give up 6 then have a 3 and out?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I hope we keep the up tempo offense all game, all season. I know it "hurts" the defense, but we're scoring touchdowns pretty consistently, and if you have to risk your defense for offensive points, I think in this conference you've got to just go for it.

GMan

Jun 13, 2008
Minneapolis
I hope we keep the up tempo offense all game, all season. I know it "hurts" the defense, but we're scoring touchdowns pretty consistently, and if you have to risk your defense for offensive points, I think in this conference you've got to just go for it.

If it's this much more successful, then yeah, just go for it. Best way to help a defense is by scoring.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
UT Radio guy says the Longhorns have been shut out in the 3rd quarter over the last 4 games.
:jiggy:

Help Support Us

Become a patron