*Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread*

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Just stating facts. I think most people would agree that ISU wins that game if we play the week before. We would've had film, made adjustments, and been much more prepared for a team that had been preparing for us all off season.

Help me out here.. ISU's best offensive performance of the day happened to be during the first drive, and then got progressively worse. Wouldn't you expect the opposite if the "rust" factor was substantial?

This is akin to someone saying Oklahoma State was too devastated by the plane tragedy in 2011 to win in Ames, despite the fact they preformed just fine in the first half.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Too easy.

Yep ISU's first game being cancelled didn't hurt them at all this season

giphy.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Help me out here.. ISU's best offensive performance of the day happened to be during the first drive, and then got progressively worse. Wouldn't you expect the opposite if the "rust" factor was substantial?

This is akin to someone saying Oklahoma State was too devastated by the plane tragedy in 2011 to win in Ames, despite the fact they preformed just fine in the first half.

We weren't going to do any adjustments in the game so when Iowa made adjustments we tried to win off being more talented which doesn't work against a team that preps for the game all off season

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You’ll see against Wisconsin. Went Uber vanilla against the clones. No need to show our hand against an outmanned opponent. Wisconsin will be a test for sure though

I'll be interested to see how trying new things works out for a QB that can't throw a football well

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
We weren't going to do any adjustments in the game so when Iowa made adjustments we tried to win off being more talented which doesn't work against a team that preps for the game all off season

"In the second half they changed a little bit, they got an extra safety down in the box and went to play a lot more cover three than what they had in the past, credit goes to them. We tried to adjust and take advantage of it."
- Matt Campbell

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"In the second half they changed a little bit, they got an extra safety down in the box and went to play a lot more cover three than what they had in the past, credit goes to them. We tried to adjust and take advantage of it."
- Matt Campbell

Lol what's he supposed to say? My staff in the box was watching film of OU in the second half while we were going through the motions? You're better than that Gonzo

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Lol what's he supposed to say? My staff in the box was watching film of OU in the second half while we were going throw the motions? You're better than that Gonzo

"Throw" the motions? Even you can't type that **** out right it's so ridiculous.