*Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread*

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
You know what's sad? The way Jamie Pollard tried to schedule a game with Drake and then asked the NCAA to drop the bowl eligibility bar to 5 wins because ISU had to cancel a game.

QZrHDMb.jpg

Now it all makes sense on why they blocked Parks from going to Drake.

CyFanInChiLand

Jul 14, 2009
New Orleans
Iowa 24-18.
I wouldda had us winning if we played last week and been able to get some experience.
+ We got new kickers who will play first collegiate game; we might miss some FGs, or have a punt block.
+ Kinnick.
+ Stanley led them on (3) 85+ yrd drives last year.
+ They're gonna miss Akrum and Jewell; hope that works for us.
Gawd, I hope we don't lose four in a row. Hope I'm wrong.

Your s out Stanley sucks and they really miss Wadley

purplereign

Aug 29, 2018
Just stating facts. I think most people would agree that ISU wins that game if we play the week before. We would've had film, made adjustments, and been much more prepared for a team that had been preparing for us all off season.

You posted this on Wednesday of last week, 4 days after your opener was cancelled:

31-13 Clones. Iowa’s offense is terrible, and they struggle to stop the run up the middle. We score twice in the 4th quarter to blow the game wide open.
After the game, Baby Brian Ferentz is still a douche.

Aug 26, 2014
Trash? Isn't 51 the best OL on ISU's roster?

He had been practicing a different position most of camp so he was understandably a little rusty. Had we had a game before to work out the bugs, the result would've been different.

• Funny
Reactions: breck53

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
You seem to be ignoring the fact that Iowa utilized a very vanilla offensive game plan, too. They ran very little inside zone or counters, didn’t even attempt to use the RBs as pass catchers, didn’t really try to attack downfield with their TEs, etc.
Saving ourselves for Wisky. No need to break out any wrinkles for the clones