*** Official Drake VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You are just the worst. A house full of teenaged girls aren’t as emo as you.

You should feel bad for being like this.

Are you in love with me or what? Geez. Nearly everyone on here is being critical of our play today and why we even played this game, but you just call me out? You're obsession with me scares me.

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
I am not blaming the weather. We basically got pushed around. Rosenfels and the other guy said Drake hasn't be able to handle pressure all year. Could've fooled me. Campbell should pull some of their OL aside before they get on their bus and say he has a scholarship and starting position ready for them.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
The only thing this game might have ended is natural grass at Trice.

tenor.gif

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
This isn’t about an OC as much as team regression after mid season. For the life of me I have no idea why two years in a row we fade late.

Really not that hard to figure out. Our depth has gotten better, but we still have room for improvement. Last I checked, we still won 7 of our last 8 games.

Reactions: DurangoCy

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I am not blaming the weather. We basically got pushed around. Rosenfels and the other guy said Drake hasn't be able to handle pressure all year. Could've fooled me. Campbell should pull some of their OL aside before they get on their bus and say he has a scholarship and starting position ready for them.
This was partially our scheme. We refused to blitz and send more than 3 for most of the game.