****Official Class Of 2023 Recruiting Thread****

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
He's 3-10 this year so not terrible and opponents should respect it.
It’s not about his percentage at this point. With the touch he has around the key I would just say it’s a lack of confidence from three. Once he gets more confidence even though as a freshman he’s pretty confident, he will dominate

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
It’s not about his percentage at this point. With the touch he has around the key I would just say it’s a lack of confidence from three. Once he gets more confidence even though as a freshman he’s pretty confident, he will dominate
My response that you quoted was in regards to Osun. You look to be talking about Tamin?

Reactions: cyclones12321

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

I dont know what to think about ranking 8th graders, but nonetheless, a potential high major recruit coming to the Des Moines metro

It's interesting to go back to the first page of this thread, almost 4 years ago! So did Omaha ever go to Dowling? I know he helped win a State title at Waukee, and currently is at his 2nd Waukee school? When he was a Junior, he was in Branson.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Final42b

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
It's interesting to go back to the first page of this thread, almost 4 years ago! So did Omaha ever go to Dowling? I know he helped win a State title at Ankeny, and currently is at his 2nd Ankeny school? And while he was a Junior, he was down our way, in Branson.

How is it that high school kids can move around so much. I understan a couple of the moves, but man!

He went to Dowling one year, then to Waukee, then to prep school, then back to Waukee

Cyclones8824

Cyclones nation. Let’s ride
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 16, 2022
Ankeny
It's interesting to go back to the first page of this thread, almost 4 years ago! So did Omaha ever go to Dowling? I know he helped win a State title at Ankeny, and currently is at his 2nd Ankeny school? And while he was a Junior, he was down our way, in Branson.

How is it that high school kids can move around so much. I understan a couple of the moves, but man!
He was never in Ankeny

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
He was never in Ankeny
I meant Waukee. To me, an old timer, I suppose now, and out of state, so not connected anymore to the growth around metro DesMoines, Waukee means Ankeny. I realize now that it is not close to Ankeny. So my bad.

You are correct. Waukee does not mean Ankeny. I should think of Waukee more as Urbandale or West DeMoines. Better yet, if I stayed in touch, like I should, Waukee is Waukee.

Reactions: Cyclones8824

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron