****Official Class of 2021 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I hope the next coach gets on that kid.
Curtis Jones, Chris Payton, and Tyem Freeman all need offered imo. They are all 3 High Major Talent, and know what it takes to win and come from a winning culture. If for some reason ISU has 3 openings I would not be upset to get all 3 of them tbh.

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
“If you can’t crack the rotation on the worst team in program history, I seriously doubt you will see any significant playing time on a good team.”

Said Troy Davis during g Waldens last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberJJJ

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I definitely wouldn’t mind if the next coach developed more of an Ottumwa to Ames pipeline. I know juco isn’t what it once was but Indian Hills still consistently puts out impact college basketball players every year.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
This is the player from Hills I want the new Coach "whomever that may be" to offer asap.

4 years to play wow. I know that no one’s eligibility is used for D1 this year, does that mean it’s the same for NJCAA? If so, any juco player having at least 3 years to play is really intriguing.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
I definitely wouldn’t mind if the next coach developed more of an Ottumwa to Ames pipeline. I know juco isn’t what it once was but Indian Hills still consistently puts out impact college basketball players every year.

What’s frustrating is ISU has an Indian Hills alum currently on staff yet have not really recruited there at all

• Agree
Reactions: baagoe

Nococy

Jan 10, 2021
Fort Collins Co
What’s frustrating is ISU has an Indian Hills alum currently on staff yet have not really recruited there at all

because prohm didn’t know how to build or adjust his roster on the fly. juco’s can be useful. just ask our previously successful coaches that were here

Reactions: Messi

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
This is the player from Hills I want the new Coach "whomever that may be" to offer asap.

He reminds me of a more athletic Javan Johnson. His shot has a similar start to it. Curious what his dribbling skills are when he is pressured by an aggressive defender. Most of those defending him looked intimidated by him. Definitely looks like the type of wing player Prohm would take.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I don't pay so have no idea what the Rag says about our recruits.

If the link doesn't show it, the DMR has an article about Hunter and Nunn after the Prohm departure.