****Official Class of 2021 Recruiting Thread****

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Wesley Cardet, no ISU mention:

"As for which programs he is talking with, there is a list he communicates with regularly, Alabama, DePaul, FAMU, Howard, Iona, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas State, Maryland, St John’s, Samford and Rutgers."

Always disappointing when you see a recruiting thread and you hope there’s some intriguing recruiting news but it’s just someone eliminating Iowa State. (This isn’t a shot at you for posting this whatsoever.)

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
He’s not an ISU recruit but I didn’t know where to post it. Marcedus Leech had 16 points and 7 rebounds in his first game for Iowa Western. I still think he left ISU for non-basketball reasons. I believe he had the talent to contribute here. Will be interesting to see how he does at IWCC and where he ends up after a year or 2 at IWCC. https://www.goreivers.com/sports/mbkb/2020-21/boxscores/20210120_80mh.xml?view=boxscore

That's the former Cyclone recruit/Player that I am most interested in following post Cyclone career. I want him to succeed because of his past but I am also curious if he still has the ability to succeed.

• Agree
Reactions: clone4life82

nallen34

Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
He’s not an ISU recruit but I didn’t know where to post it. Marcedus Leech had 16 points and 7 rebounds in his first game for Iowa Western. I still think he left ISU for non-basketball reasons. I believe he had the talent to contribute here. Will be interesting to see how he does at IWCC and where he ends up after a year or 2 at IWCC. https://www.goreivers.com/sports/mbkb/2020-21/boxscores/20210120_80mh.xml?view=boxscore
He went to Iowa Western 12/18/19. Then to Indian Hills 6/23/20. And now he's back at Iowa Western lol. What a mess his first year and a half has been.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Holy Crap! Combined the teams shot 81 free throws with 58 personal fouls. That had to be a fun game to attend. JUCO's must pay refs by the foul.