****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Anyone know where we are at with him? Or is it just a mention at this point
Post #158 has more

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/interest-rising-in-three-star-point-guard-jayden-stone
The three-star prospect has emerged as a must-get for some of the nation's top programs. He told Rivals.com that North Carolina, Michigan, Auburn, Iowa State and Vanderbilt are in contact with him the most.

Iowa State: “They love the way that I play. I am a great athlete, I am young for my grade level and they just want for me to come up there. They are actually supposed to come down and see me this week so that will be good.”

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I don't see him going to UCLA. If he leaves I think he goes to Duke or UNC. UCLA is not a name brand like it used to be.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I don't see him going to UCLA. If he leaves I think he goes to Duke or UNC. UCLA is not a name brand like it used to be.
No, but it is somewhat growing into a Brand in College Basketball again. I don't think it can ever be what it was, obviously, but Alford has made some nice improvements there. Been pretty solid the last 5 years

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
No, but it is somewhat growing into a Brand in College Basketball again. I don't think it can ever be what it was, obviously, but Alford has made some nice improvements there. Been pretty solid the last 5 years

Polly Pavilian may be historic but it is junk to be honest. However, kids sometimes don't care about that.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Polly Pavilian may be historic but it is junk to be honest. However, kids sometimes don't care about that.
I mean sure, it was built in 1965 haha. I wasn't talking about the Arena though, I was more speaking on what they have been putting out on the floor. I believe they have gotten to the Sweet 16 three times in Alfords time there, and lost in the Final 4 last year. That's a solid 5 year run even with 1 missed tourney.

I could be wrong, but didn't Pauley just recently get a renovation? Or was that at Cal Berkeley?

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
I mean sure, it was built in 1965 haha. I wasn't talking about the Arena though, I was more speaking on what they have been putting out on the floor. I believe they have gotten to the Sweet 16 three times in Alfords time there, and lost in the Final 4 last year. That's a solid 5 year run even with 1 missed tourney.

I could be wrong, but didn't Pauley just recently get a renovation? Or was that at Cal Berkeley?
What?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Add Drake to Polk's visit list and a 40" inch max vert to his profile.

@Andrew__Slater 4⭐️Desmond Polk’20 @desmondpolk3 of @PhenomUniverse & @LaLuBasketball will take unofficial visits to Iowa State, Drake & Iowa this weekend. Has additional interest from Creighton, Marquette, & Wisconsin as well as an offer from Dayton.

Measured a 40” max vert

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Add Drake to Polk's visit list and a 40" inch max vert to his profile.

@Andrew__Slater 4⭐️Desmond Polk’20 @desmondpolk3 of @PhenomUniverse & @LaLuBasketball will take unofficial visits to Iowa State, Drake & Iowa this weekend. Has additional interest from Creighton, Marquette, & Wisconsin as well as an offer from Dayton.

Measured a 40” max vert
Not up to Darrell Griffith. Do Not Want.

Did I just date myself? Would Malik Monk be better? Also not up to DG’s standard, but more contemporary.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron