****Official Class of 2019 Recruiting Thread****

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Report the ISU Staff is visiting KyKy today. We may hear of a visit being set soon.

@YourSportsEdge1 It's already a busy week for UHA's Kyky Tandy -- Tennessee was in town today to visit the Blazer senior. Oklahoma State (AM) and Iowa State (PM) will see him Monday with Virginia Tech (AM) and Ole Miss (PM) stopping by Wednesday per Coach Grant Shouse.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
giphy.gif

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Tennessee is starting to scare me. Hopefully we can get him

It's been so quiet lately with Tandy and ISU, it's hard to say where we're at any more. I am not confident we land him, but I can't even say he's our #1 over Tre Jackson. Just too quiet to really know, but that's where our coaches tend to do their best work.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
It's been so quiet lately with Tandy and ISU, it's hard to say where we're at any more. I am not confident we land him, but I can't even say he's our #1 over Tre Jackson. Just too quiet to really know, but that's where our coaches tend to do their best work.
Coaches can't talk about recruiting so the only way to get information is from the recruit, or people that know them. Some recruits just keep things more private than others.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Coaches can't talk about recruiting so the only way to get information is from the recruit, or people that know them. Some recruits just keep things more private than others.

Many coaches talk pretty freely with members of the media that they trust. Our coaches are pretty tight-lipped overall, so even our guys like CW, Hines and Alex Halsted are in the dark where we are with guards it seems.

I agree though, that Tandy is very quiet, making it worse.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

To be fair it has been quiet with Tandy for all schools before this week and any update I have seen has ISU involved.

Pretty clear Kyky is a staff priority but if he does choose to go else where we shouldn't stress. ISU only has one scholly at this point (well adjust after LW decides in the spring) and if anyone can identify a guard to add it is Prohm.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
(Cough) well this is an interesting nugget.

@Andrew__Slater
57m
57 minutes ago
Kai Jones @242_jones of @TeamBreakdown & @BrewsterHoops will take an official visit to #Syracuse this weekend. Was scheduled to see Iowa St.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron