****Official Class of 2019 Recruiting Thread****

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Gonzaga puts a lot of guys in the league. And they just had 3 or 4 guys announce AND they can be a media darling.
I forgot where I read the article but they also have a great airplane situation. It may not seem like much but it is.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Or you could just say Texas Tech was so terrible that they had an undersized walk on contributing minutes. Instead you replied to a post that said something about Texas Tech being the laughing stock with "soon after they had a deaf kid on their team". Apparently that's funny.

But it's ok to make fun of short people?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
HE WAS AN EFFING WALK ON. Give me your Steyer takes. I'm interested.

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: spitfyr36

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
When I call Lindell undersized for the NBA am I making fun of short people?
It was a joke. Implying that his lack of height is a detriment to his basketball playing abilities is true though. Just like implying that someone's lack of hearing is a detriment to their basketball playing abilities is also true.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Does him being deaf have something to do with his basketball abilities? It really has zero to do with sensitivity, but more with you sounding like an idiot.

Stevie Wonder is allegedly blind. How ******* easy it to play piano? I can see I could probably sit down and bang out Mozart’s entire catalog in a couple hours.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Found an article on Gilder's top 5 landing spots with a breakdown of the roster and potential role.
https://bustingbrackets.com/2019/04/28/ncaa-basketball-top-5-options-graduate-transfer-admon-gilder/

ISU is included but before I get my hopes up we need to see an official visit set up.

If these are truly his top 5, there's obviously a high percentage chance he'll be playing in the big12. Either for us or against us. It's all a part of recruiting, but that has to be frustrating for the coaches when they know they want a player and if they don't get them, they end up playing against you. Happens every conference tho.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron