*** Official Chicago State vs #7 IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm271554560/tt0385726?ref_=ttmd_md_nxt#

Stu has been bugging me since the exhibition game and I finally figured out what it is. Y'all ever see the movie "Glory Road" about Don Haskins & the Texas Western team (now UTEP) that beat Rupp's Kentucky Wildcats in the national championship game? If the link above works, take a look at the tall white guy in the back. STU!!!

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Did everyone forget we went 7 deep in 14 when we went to the sweet 16? We would throw in Edozie or Gibson if our bigs were in foul trouble and periodically threw a bone to sdw. And we get Burton starting in December. I think we will be fine.

Well it's gonna be a different story when we play teams with depth, will be interesting matchup with West Viginia and Texas as well as KU and OU

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
Need to get a couple things tightened up before Chattanooga, but a good win nonetheless. Would like to see better decisions with the ball, but this game was so ragtag it's hard to complain about some of the decision making.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm271554560/tt0385726?ref_=ttmd_md_nxt#

Stu has been bugging me since the exhibition game and I finally figured out what it is. Y'all ever see the movie "Glory Road" about Don Haskins & the Texas Western team (now UTEP) that beat Rupp's Kentucky Wildcats in the national championship game? If the link above works, take a look at the tall white guy in the back. STU!!!

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I didn't see Wes Greder dressed on the bench at all tonight. SIAP but anyone have info?

reaCY

Mar 21, 2014
Did everyone forget we went 7 deep in 14 when we went to the sweet 16? We would throw in Edozie or Gibson if our bigs were in foul trouble and periodically threw a bone to sdw. And we get Burton starting in December. I think we will be fine.

As long as Monte and Georges as well as McKay can avoid foul trouble I like our chances, it's just the way the zebras are calling these games it does worry me. Also we are really missing that toughness Hogue provided and Edozie was much more physical than Carter or Ernst...that Biefeldt from Mich would be real nice on the bench right about now....but sure roses on your piano and tulips on my organ it's all good

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Need to get a couple things tightened up before Chattanooga, but a good win nonetheless. Would like to see better decisions with the ball, but this game was so ragtag it's hard to complain about some of the decision making.

Hater.

Just kidding! But that's what I'd be called if I posted that. You aren't supposed to question any Cyclone victory, didn't you know that? You're supposed to say we played a perfect game and we have absolutely nothing we need to work on and improve.