*** Official #6 IOWA STATE vs Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
If you can’t see that there is virtually no ball movement in our offense & we keep on running ISO or pick & rolls.
There is no design or purpose to our offense for the past 3 years. We had some identity this year until teams decided to take away the middle from us. Now we’re rudderless, I off ball movement. If we do pass it around people just stand still.
It’s been random hero ball for the 2nd half of the season, so yes, I’ll blame our offense on him.
I completely agree with most of what you said. If you want to go back in my posting history, I’ve been calling it a slump since the Oklahoma game and got a lot of pushback. It’s not been great, not even good, for the most part. Today was abysmal.

I felt our offense was pretty good this year given the talent for most of the conference slate. Honestly we are missing a true alpha go to bucket getter. When we get lost we have nowhere to go.

There were just so many areas that were way out of character today (even defensively) I feel like calling him out for the loss is a little unfair.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I didn’t know this was a thing. I’ve got a lot of them to write.

200w.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
To be clear, it was 2 PMs, and 3 profile posts. For one emoji rating on a message board. Fun times.

ISU losing to an NIT bound team by 7 with a chance to pull it off despite not playing well which happens like every weekend in college basketball takes its toll.

TwinCitiesCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2013
I also got one from him for a single dumb

Way to jump on the Cyched bandwagon.

It's hilarious when people are held accountable for their actions - then get mad.

I forgot what's it's like to engage here. Thanks for the reminder.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyched

Help Support Us

Become a patron