*** Official #25 Washington State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
With how poorly that started, I’m good with a tie game.

We figured out some things on D, but they’re making their shots.

Rip off a run this half, get the crowd fired up

Reactions: exCYtable

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
As much criticism as Keshon gets when it's not working, he's really one of those "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" type players.

He's trying to make something good happen, which I love. But, again, it's bad offense and that's how we lose games. I'm sure it's not as simple to fix as I think, but they have so many examples of it working.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Ok we are somehow tied at half after playing like complete dog **** on offense for ten minutes. We done ******* around now?

Can we now go the other direction and go on an offensive tear in the second half please?

I can’t speak for WSU, but if I was in a game like this I would be pretty damn deflated after that half.

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
One of our worst overall halves of basketball this season. Especially the first ten minutes and still tied. If we wake the **** up in the second half and Wells cools off a bit we can get this.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Dumb take by Gilbert. Find someone.

Could have worked it for a good shot at the buzzer, but instead turned it over and almost let them take the halftime lead. Dumb.

But…. we played as bad as we probably could have, and are still tied. Gotta come out and play better though. C’mon guys!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Ok, I'm impressed with WSU, and their height/game plan against us.
We started slow but fought back for a halftime tie.

Let's get it in the 2nd half! Go Cyclones!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

jwrussel

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Refs whistles seem to be only working about 50% of the time on ISU drives but evidently you can push a defender off with your shoulder to get open. And you get a 10 count to throw in the ball

I thought NCAA tourney refs were supposed to better.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Our guards should be driving all 2nd half. Curtis Jones has missed a lot of floaters that he normally makes.

Man....I don't know. We need ball movement and good offense. We don't need to get into the barrel into the lane and throw **** up. That's not great.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I am worried we only did well when their big went to the bench with two fouls. With him out there, they were killing us.

• Agree
Reactions: Darius Bieber