***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
Things that impress me about Zach Edey:

He's really big.

That is all.
I wouldn't draft him 1st round if I had a choice. not sure his game translates.
i think he is a worse version of Garza. Garza at least has a motor and is quick. ZE is just tall and in a league were 6-6 guards can jump 12 feet in the air that doesn't get you much.

• Agree
Reactions: aeroclone

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
i think he is a worse version of Garza. Garza at least has a motor and is quick. ZE is just tall and in a league were 6-6 guards can jump 12 feet in the air that doesn't get you much.
And the fact he is listed as a finalist for defensive player of the year is laughable. He isn’t good at defense, he’s just big and there.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I’d take Edey over Garza. What has Garza done in the NBA that impresses you so far?

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Purdue sucks. every year they dominate a week conference and when they get to the dance they fall flat on their faces. They’ll get by GSU but not sure they can win Sunday.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
"Can't tell if he's looking at his teammate or not"

Well, the official right there T'd him up immediately, so don't think it was friendly fire.

Reactions: Jer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron