***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Every team that has choked, I had in my bracket.
At one point later last night, my bracket was just outside the top 200,000 of all brackets on ESPN. Cool! That’s pretty good!

I just checked again. Now I’m barely in the top million.

Thanks a bunch, FAU, and your totally brainless choke at the end of regulation. Texas Tech didn’t help me, either (I didn’t get the memo to pick all the 11 seeds; well, not New Mexico, although I did get Oregon) - and it looks like Florida is going to give me another first-round L.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
My main takeaway from the last 2 days is that the Mountain West was overrated. Nevada, Colorado St., Boise St. and New Mexico all out with the latter getting annihilated by Clemson. San Diego St. squeaked by UAB although they're obviously legit based on their run last year. Seems like the committee knew what they were doing by seeding most of them lower than projected.
And the SEC plays absolutely no defense (except maybe Tenn and Auburn) and they are going to get ran because of it. It also means that Tenn and Auburn have played a bunch of really soft defenses and may struggle when they face a real one

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
It feels like Colorado has made a bucket or shot free throws for 7 straight minutes. Can’t remember Floridas last stop.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Kid got Yale is balling. Auburn doesn’t seem too scary watching this game. Understandably a one game sample means nothing, most of the time.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
The Yale player hitting the 3 to take the lead and looking at his bench saying "Oh my god!" Is awesome!

Reactions: CychiatricWard

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The last 2 minutes of close games used to be awesome, now it's excruciating. Why are they looking at this very obviously nothing foul for 5 minutes?