Misc: ***Official 2020 PGA Tour***

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Not banging on Phil too much but I think he was embarrassed.

With all the self worth these guys have to operate with that's really something.

If it played anywhere near as tough as everyone was expecting he wouldn't have broke 90.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019

With all the self worth these guys have to operate with that's really something.

If it played anywhere near as tough as everyone was expecting he wouldn't have broke 90.

Devil’s advocate here, the guy is 50. Odds say he never wins on the PGA tour again.

And Tiger is getting closer to that same position every day...

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Bernhard Langer and Manny Jimenez look in better golf shape than Tiger and they are 20 and 10 years older than him.

• Disagree
Reactions: clonedude

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

He's still too good to not be playing on the PGA tour, but there has to be a temptation to exclusively play the Champions Tour and see how many sub 60 rounds he can put up.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

He just needs to keep making commercials like the one with Amstel Light Beer.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Was this really unexpected? The guy has never learned how to play disciplined golf which has made him what he is. He just isn't any good at places like this, especially now. The USGA is in his head and he has refused to change is style of play. It's kind of amazing he got as close as he did as many times as he did.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Matthew Wolff had a 35' first putt that he hit somewhat short.

His second was from 40' away.

o_O

Help Support Us

Become a patron