*** Official #16 IOWA STATE Vs #15 Purdue Game(Day) Thread ***

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Those of you that question our seniors don't belong in the cardinal and gold, period. Those guys have grit, heart and a true love for ISU. I hate losing but this has been one of the best team and coaching efforts this year I've seen at ISU.

You question their effort, I question your true colors.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
The way we played for the first 30 minutes, blaming the refs shouldn't be the go-to. I'm proud of our guys for fighting back, but we just didn't secure 3-4 rebounds that we needed. Thank you seniors for everything you gave us.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Too bad we get only one shot at them. Many teams might figure us out if they had more than one shot at us too. we started to figure some things out, but not soon enough. They deserved the game, but just barely.
There's a difference between figuring it out and playing poorly.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Those of you that question our seniors don't belong in the cardinal and gold, period. Those guys have grit, heart and a true love for ISU. I hate losing but this has been one of the best team and coaching efforts this year I've seen at ISU.

You question their effort, I question your true colors.

Simple solution, really...

gallery_1969_834_49234.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: CRcyclone6

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
We played like complete **** for a good portion of that game and they played out of their minds for a good portion of that game. Yet we still only lost by four. I guess what hurts the most is knowing we win this game at least 6 out of 10 times but tonight was one of those nights.

• Agree
Reactions: socalcy

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
When ISU had em on the ropes, I wish Burtoin would have trucked it to the hole again, instead of taking that 3 or the deep 2....whatever it was.

ISU made enough little mistakes throughout the game that gave Purdue at least 6 easy points. Lots of things made the difference tonight.

Ramanujan

Jan 12, 2016
I'm sad we got so close and didn't finish. However, with 14 minutes left in the game it looked like we didn't belong on the same court as Purdue. Thanks for the great basketball Cyclones. Nice hundred wins, Monte.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron