*** Official #14 IOWA STATE vs #2 Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Sounds like ISU got ******(again) at KU. The rest of the schools in this league aught to get together and refuse to even ******* okay there anymore until something is done about the the ******* bought and payed for refs.
I didn't see it today. Threw my hands up a couple times but didn't feel stripes swung anything.

The plays KU thought they got screwed they were just ill informed on

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
Foul calls at the end were bs as usual there. Grill got mauled on a rebound, no call. 5th on Shoon was weak.

SeventhSon

Apr 13, 2014
That stretch where we gave it away like 5 times in a row without getting a shot up, was very important. Not even caused by the opponent.

It's like there was a body swap for like 3 minutes real time with a group of junior high players.

Other than that, I think our guys have more heart than them. It may come in handy later.
I'll take the blame for that one. I mentioned to my wife during the break how much their ball handling had improved since last year and then they proceed to give the ball away 5 possessions in a row.

• Dislike
  • Funny
Reactions: 2020cy and NWICY

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I mean, it's not. That is what has happened for 125 years. It's the same bull **** all the time. This was one of the least terribly officiated games I've seen.

They got normal home team calls. Probably in the top 10% of Ku games in terms of officiating, nothing too crazy.

If game in Ames is officiated same way we can crush them.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Grill got fouled going out of bounds. Osh got fouled and they gave them free throws. Travel by them on the baseline.
OK, but those were only 3 bad calls in crunch time. That is nothing compared to usual.

I did wonder about the no call on Grill, seemed he was going to have a ply on the ball and the kid did nothing but blow through Grill. Bad angle though.