*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CYedUp

Dec 18, 2021
UConn not looking like the Goliath I have only heard about from the talking heads.

• Funny
Reactions: simply1

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
UConn not looking like the Goliath I have only heard about from the talking heads.
It’s two sided though. They get a bit too much hype but they’re also showing they can struggle quite a bit and still be leading. We do the same oftentimes but when we’re off, we don’t usually get to 40 pts in a half along with it.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Anyone else wish their wife would lose her voice on game days?
Not sure I’m gonna remember the game, let alone what she says. I’m still coming down from an extreme high this AM from a bad (or really ******* good) interaction between one of my 43 meds and max laughing gas at the dentist. Apparently I said Chicken McNugget butts and passed out. When I woke up, I fell out of the chair (I fall a lot due to health but I couldn’t get up). Hoping the game gives me an even bigger high.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Not sure if better to have guys who have done our games like Kimble, Kissinger, Sirmons vs ones who haven't called us.

Probably better to have ones we've seen. Even on the worse side of that list, less likely to end up with one of those one-off games where there's a million fouls. We can overcome a below-average ref game. Probably can't if its a game like Houston-A&M sunday.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
Not sure I’m gonna remember the game, let alone what she says. I’m still coming down from an extreme high this AM from a bad (or really ******* good) interaction between one of my 43 meds and max laughing gas at the dentist. Apparently I said Chicken McNugget butts and passed out. When I woke up, I fell out of the chair (I fall a lot due to health but I couldn’t get up). Hoping the game gives me an even bigger high.
Dang

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
There aren't lakes like those areas in Iowa or lots of other places.

And it's about the access to several that aren't crowded in addition to trophy musky that also aren't just anywhere.

Neither is the Birkie.

Fwiw those are the types places I avoid.

But the places I go are not just anywhere either.
Check out a movie called Blood Hook. It's a mid-80's Troma movie that was filmed in Hayward. A good friend of mine that grew up in Hayward formed a band that was named after the movie. That friend is a roadie for Black Label Society.

I played in a band when I lived in Hayward many years ago and we sampled a line from the movie. Good times.

Reactions: madguy30

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Judgemental rednecks? It's all people from Minnesota.... oh.

A friend used to date a girl from Spooner. Do you know how many times he was asked, "Did you forker in Spooner?"
I meant the people that live in Hayward. Spooner has a lot of cool people. There's an even smaller town in that area that I loved hanging out but I forget the name. Turtle Lake, maybe.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron