*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines

Go Cyclones! Also get your ass to shelter!
8ec16e3fbf3fda833f6e8abc9467ab06.jpg

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
If Milan, Tamin and Curtis are hitting their 3's early, this game will be a whooping.

I think it's going to be a tight match until the second half when they just out tough them like they normally do with everyone but hoping for that Houston performance to show up tonight.

Reactions: Halincandenza

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
So we were at Wednesday night church service last night. I believe the Holy Spirit was calling me!!!! Our pastor concluded the service with " Go in Peace, Serve the Lord, and may the Illini find comfort in Proverbs Chapter 1 verse 27."

Needless to say many in the congregation grabbed a bible and opened it. Slowly one by one we all started laughing.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Good luck tonight. May the best team win and as long as nobody whines a boat ton or nobody plays really dirty... If my Illini lose I will be pulling for ISU going forward. I love me some D and I only root for teams that have not won it all (hence, I follow Illinois lol).:cool::D
Gonna be a good one.. here's to a fun game and no injuries

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
I don't think it will happen, but can you imagine San Diego State upsetting UCONN ahead of our tipoff? Both ISU and ILL would know UCONN is out of their paths. Would amp things up so much more.
I have significant money on this happening actually

• Wow
Reactions: aauummm

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I get up at 4. I'm staying up.
You can do this!
No doubt. My wife had an outpatient surgery this morning at 7 am, and there's not chance that I will be able to sleep until about 2 hours after the game. Tomorrow at work will be tough, but it will feel a lot easier after a Cyclone victory.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I predict the game is close until the 11 minutes mark in the second half where ISU starts to pull away because Illinois players are worn out from the Cyclone defense.

Final score:
Iowa State - 76
Illinois - 67
There's been a number of games where we've held the other team to big droughts right around the under 8 timeout in the second half, for that exact reason. Was it the BYU game in Hilton where they didn't make another basket after that point?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Good luck tonight. May the best team win and as long as nobody whines a boat ton or nobody plays really dirty... If my Illini lose I will be pulling for ISU going forward. I love me some D and I only root for teams that have not won it all (hence, I follow Illinois lol).:cool::D
If there is whining from players it will be the Illini. TJ doesn't allow it from his players.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron