*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I hope our greater track record / battle-testing wins the day.

It seems like a LOT of national commentators are picking the Illijni due to their elite offense.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
75-70 Illinois.

It’s almost worth it to put money on the Illini. If they win, you can make some decent return. If the Cyclones win, I’m screaming in happiness and okay to lose a little money.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Huge opportunity for a team with the toughness and talent to pull it off. The merciless nature of the tournament is that it probably comes down to who has their best stuff today, and who can hold onto the momentum (or seize it back). GO CYCLONES!

The opponent steps into the Garden and they become the enemy. The enemy deserves NO MERCY!!!!

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
The lodge at Lutsen burned earlier this year, I think. We stopped there on the way to Isle Royale last summer, the Scouts had a great time on the alpine slide. That whole northern part of the Great Lakes region is pretty awesome, if you're into backpacking, Isle Royale is an amazing trek! Not for the faint of heart, it was difficult, but so worth it!
What! I had no idea that it burned, we were in that area last summer and they were doing a major construction project in that area.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
The lodge at Lutsen burned earlier this year, I think. We stopped there on the way to Isle Royale last summer, the Scouts had a great time on the alpine slide. That whole northern part of the Great Lakes region is pretty awesome, if you're into backpacking, Isle Royale is an amazing trek! Not for the faint of heart, it was difficult, but so worth it!
Ya that sounds awesome. Do they allow dogs on that trail?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Win or lose tonight, I will still give them the side eye when they swerve around me with their over sized, over indulged north woods vacation swag.
does it mean I'm fully integrated into WI when I too, now cuss out IL plates on the interstate?

TBF, I have the belief that the Venn Diagrams of "FIBS" and "from Chicago here for vacation" groups make a circle therefore I have never been a FIB.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Yes - it burned earlier this year. Luckily nobody was harmed. It went quickly. download (1).jpg
download.jpg