No more DRAMA please!!! My concerns...

Irresponsible

Jul 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
Really your an idiot complete and truly and Idiot. Royce White and Booker are both way better than Godfrey and they are good stundents. Hang on and get ready to eat your words moron!!!! Fred gonna shock the world and take ISU to NCAA Tourney...

This post sponsored by "Hooked on Phonics." Available to anyone who believes education after the second grade is a waste of time.

leroycyclone

Jan 2, 2010
Boulder, CO
It's tough being a Cyclone fan. We don't have a great track record. We are a small school in the Texas and Oklahoma dominated Big 12.

We belong in the Big 12. I do my little part.

My faith is blind but at least I have faith in ISU.

Rhoads, Hoiberg, and the others are the right coaches for the right school.

I will hope.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I am concerned about the ISU BBall future
1. Phillips transfers
2. Elwin McCroy is hired and leaves within one year
3. Railey gets in trouble multiple times
4. Lutz leaves after one year
5. Mann hired then gets a DUI
6. Godfrey dismissed
7. Transfers with shaky pasts

I didn't like the fact that during the non-conference portion of the schedule that Godfrey and Railey did not play more. It came back to bite us in the conference season. They missed a lot of valuable minutes. We seemed to be very weak mentally but GMAC can take the blame for installing a losing atmosphere.
I love Freddy's offensive sets, but am very concerned about his defense. I just hope he puts the best five guys on the floor regardless of their tenure at ISU.

Sucks to lose our best big man the last two seasons, Hamilton and Godfrey unexpectedly. Whose to say that it isn't one more strike and your out for Railey, White, Allen, and Lucious. I am really disappointed with the retention of Mann, I would expect to lose a new job if I got one and got a DUI when it is a job that is often in the spotlight. I think these things have a way of working themselves out and hopefully it doesn't come back to bite Freddy later. It seems we can never get through and off season without some drama. I hope I am worrying about nothing.

you left Boozer out, NOT ME MAYOR FIRED!

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
What about the clone cones? They need to be number 1 on the list. I want some drama until the clone cones get fixed.

To have a Big XII caliber basketball program we absolutely need Big XII caliber clone cones.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron