Niang signs with GSW (Update: Now Utah)

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I checked the Salt Lake City Stars' schedule: they play tonight at 6:30 at Sioux Falls and it's supposed to be on Facebook live (conflicts with ISU-TCU game). I'll sneak a peek to see if Naz and Georges are both on the court together again.

Last edited:

SDCyclonesFamily

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 21, 2016
I checked the Salt Lake City Stars' schedule: they play tonight at 8:30 at Sioux Falls and it's supposed to be on Facebook live (conflicts with ISU-TCU game). I'll sneak a peek to see if Naz and Georges are both on the court together again.
The game is actually at 6:30 pm, so it should only conflict with the first half hour of the men's basketball game tonight.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I checked the Salt Lake City Stars' schedule: they play tonight at 6:30 at Sioux Falls and it's supposed to be on Facebook live (conflicts with ISU-TCU game). I'll sneak a peek to see if Naz and Georges are both on the court together again.

The game is actually at 6:30 pm, so it should only conflict with the first half hour of the men's basketball game tonight.

Oops - I edited my original post.

Reactions: SDCyclonesFamily

cyTOPEia

Nov 25, 2016
Decorah
I wouldn’t call it “minutes” but it was really fun to see Niang come in in the last minute of the game (which was a huge route of GSW). No points for Georges, but he may get credited for a steal (or at least he caused a turnover). After the game, it looked like Georges got some hugs from his former Warrior teammates.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I wouldn’t call it “minutes” but it was really fun to see Niang come in in the last minute of the game (which was a huge route of GSW). No points for Georges, but he may get credited for a steal (or at least he caused a turnover). After the game, it looked like Georges got some hugs from his former Warrior teammates.
ESPN box score credited him with the steal. :)

Reactions: isutrevman

GoldenCardinal

Aug 29, 2016
Iowa
Watching the UVA/VT game and Isaiah Wilkins from Virginia just said that Georges was the toughest player to guard in his career. Playing in the ACC for four years, he has faced a few big time players so for him to say that is pretty high praise.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Niang will tear it up in Europe for the next decade. His game is such a good fit for that league. That euro step will make him virtually unstoppable there.

Reactions: MTCyclone43