Alert: NEW SHIRTS: You're not a Cyclone fan because it's easy, but because it's awesome

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Hw9N.gif

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Are these going to be from the stock of cardinal and gold t-shirts they used for THOSE GUYS IN AMES or from TRANSFER U...?

I thought the THOSE GUYS ones fit a lot better of the two.

CF Shop

Dec 13, 2017
Are these going to be from the stock of cardinal and gold t-shirts they used for THOSE GUYS IN AMES or from TRANSFER U...?

I thought the THOSE GUYS ones fit a lot better of the two.
Those guys in Ames and Transfer U were both printed on same style/brand of tee which was called District. Starting with the Storm Brewed tees, we switched over to Next Level tees. Very similar cut size wise and feel is same if not maybe a tad softer. They just started offering a nice cardinal color so that is why we switched. If you have ever gotten a tee from Raygun, they use Next Level shirts as well.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
LOL...CW the ultimate salesman.

I mean lets be honest here. How often are short-sleeve T's ever advertised as "perfect for fall!" :)

It makes me think there might be an inside joke there....but regardless, I do like 'em!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
LOL...CW the ultimate salesman.

I mean lets be honest here. How often are short-sleeve T's ever advertised as "perfect for fall!" :)

It makes me think there might be an inside joke there....but regardless, I do like 'em!

Nah man click on the link there are sweatshirts and long sleeve T's.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Ironically, it is getting easier and easier to be a Cyclones fan! Yet the motto is still fantastic. Or should I call it our mantra?

• Creative
Reactions: stinkbaitcatfish