New guy, howdie all!

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Welcome my friend! remember: you'll have good days on here, and you'll have bad ones... You'll make good posts... and you'll make posts that you'll just end up defending with a beat red face! But again welcome and have fun! (I'm in my 40's too)

Reactions: TheCaptain

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
His daughters told me that they only like grammatically correct men.

You have never seen "Can I get you number"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2UN88qOxM&feature=PlayList&p=70ECB8742019BA90&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4]YouTube - Mad tv Can i get your number[/ame]

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Welcome my friend! remember: you'll have good days on here, and you'll have bad ones... You'll make good posts... and you'll make posts that you'll just end up defending with a beat red face! But again welcome and have fun! (I'm in my 40's too)

Yeah, and then someone on here will make fun of you for that instead of a beet red face. But that's how some of us are. (40s is a good decade.)

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
thank you sir. may I have another?

LeBron

Nov 12, 2008
I've enjoyed reading the posts and may want to chime in from time to time. Been a Cyclone fan since I was about 8 or 9 (49 now) and went to games at Clyde Williams Field after picking up sandwiches at the 'first' Hickory Park on E. L-way. I never jumped on the Haw. ...(just can't do it) bandwagon like many did in the '80's'. I'll always be a Cy fan!! Anyway have fun all, and hope to have a great football season.
Just so you know....I'm the coolest guy on this site :wink:

Help Support Us

Become a patron