Nebraska gives Scott Frost much deserved extension to only fire him.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It's done. It was fun while it lasted boys.

giphy.gif

20eyes

May 15, 2020
I feel bad for the Farniok little brothers...could've been part of something special here instead of that clown show in Lincoln.

And they're gonna get trucked by Iowa on Friday. And I'm gonna laugh, out loud.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I feel bad for the Farniok little brothers...could've been part of something special here instead of that clown show in Lincoln.

And they're gonna get trucked by Iowa on Friday. And I'm gonna laugh, out loud.
A poster on one of their websites I was checking out said they’ve now won one game in a calendar year. I didn’t check to see if that’s true.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
A poster on one of their websites I was checking out said they’ve now won one game in a calendar year. I didn’t check to see if that’s true.
I checked it quick. They beat Maryland on November 23rd last year and Penn State this year so two wins, but still funny.

Edit: but by their next game this would be true that they would have one win lol

• Informative
Reactions: chadly82 and Acylum

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
These agents continue to own ADs in the negotiating process. A contract extension for recruiting is one thing. Adding $10 million to buyout for no reason is god awful negotiation from the AD.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
For all the consternation about Bo, he’s probably the one who could’ve kept them relevant in the Big 10. He has the connections in OH, PA, MI that they could’ve boosted recruiting with and gotten the players they need.

But bO dIdNt WiN tHe BiG gAmEs, so here we are

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It’s a meteorite strike game for me, but I think I’ll be rooting for Iowa this year, just to keep the big red misery going.
Agreed. That game is always the weirdest thing in the world to watch. There’s been years I’ve tried, with sound reason, to root for Iowa but I just can’t do it. My head tries but heart won’t let me. I get the whole, “but they are from Iowa and support your state” blah blah blah. Nope. And if you’re telling me that you’re probably a tavernhawk. But the other side of the game is just, well, f*cking gross. Both fan bases are just so pompous and egotistical that every year I find myself hoping for some refereeing snafu that allows both fan bases to be all pissed off at one another like twin toddlers in a fight because one of them put a booger in the others bowl of rice crispies

Last edited:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
For all the consternation about Bo, he’s probably the one who could’ve kept them relevant in the Big 10. He has the connections in OH, PA, MI that they could’ve boosted recruiting with and gotten the players they need.

But bO dIdNt WiN tHe BiG gAmEs, so here we are
I still tweet this out pretty much every Husker game
BoPelini3.jpg

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Those Bo Pelini cat photoshops were amazing. I despised him when ISU played him but at least he had a sense of humor. This is NOT a Photoshop.

53e902bf9ab6d.image.jpg

For being an *******, it seemed like his players generally liked playing for him. I remember a lot of their players tweeting how upset they were when he was let go

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Those Bo Pelini cat photoshops were amazing. I despised him when ISU played him but at least he had a sense of humor. This is NOT a Photoshop.

53e902bf9ab6d.image.jpg
That was the spring game after people had started photoshopping Bo with a cat.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
As pissed as that dufus' tweet about Campbell origninally made me, I am glad he did that. Just when I think those tears in Lincoln can't taste any better, they become even more delicious.

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup and Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron