NCAA takes no action against KSU

cycfan

Nov 8, 2006
Just saw on ESPN Bottom Line that the NCAA will take no action against Kansas State for possible infractions involving academic misconduct and extra benefits to 2 current players, 3 former players and a university employee. What the hell? Lucca does nothing wrong, accepts no money himself and gets the book thrown at him by the NCAA and KSU has players that apparently accepted extra benefits and had some academic issues and they get nothing! Maybe there was no proof, but it really seems that the NCAA is about the most crooked organization on earth. If I were Lucca, I think I would look into suing the NCAA. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to their decisions.

:no:

GO CYCLONES!!!

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
I'm with ya! Sick of no penalties forced on other schools while ISU has to make sure to cross all T's and dot all I's. Let's all pitch in, get a good lawyer and take it to the ncaa.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Wait until the NCAA gets done playing patty cake with Indiana and the half dozen major infractions that will be overlooked. The end result of that one will really make Clone fans mad.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
And this surprises anyone why? I don't even get upset anymore. I say let everyone else continue to look like bumbling idiots. Let's continue doing things the right way and make everyone else look twice as bad.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Just saw on ESPN Bottom Line that the NCAA will take no action against Kansas State for possible infractions involving academic misconduct ...

Academic misconduct should equal the death penalty for a year. Minnesota should have received that with Clem Haskins issues as well.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Give us some emails people! Every **** time this **** happens, we all need to discuss our disgust with them!

What a bunch of crooks!

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO
What's everyone complaining about? Don't you remember that press release where the NCAA announced it was "reinstating" Lucca's eligibility? They did him a favor. :rolleyes: