***NCAA Championships (March 18-20)***

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
I don't know - Redding gave up an escape at the end of the first 0:30 OT then a reversal at the end of the second 0:30 OT. I think it falls on him for not being able to hold on.

Agree with this. I'm more upset he didn't get the TD at the end of 2.

• Agree
Reactions: BillyClone

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
2 matches very unimpressive! I thought that was 2, 14 seconds come on get the ride out you still had a stalling to give.
A true freshman made a freshman mistake. Sullivan is a very good wrestler. I thought Redding had good fight throughout the match, but needs to do some damage on the backside.

Kysen...wish I had seen more from him. Not sure how healthy that shoulder is, but he needs to toughen up this summer.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
A true freshman made a freshman mistake. Sullivan is a very good wrestler. I thought Redding had good fight throughout the match, but needs to do some damage on the backside.

Kysen...wish I had seen more from him. Not sure how healthy that shoulder is, but he needs to toughen up this summer.
I thought the same thing about his shoulder. He didn’t get off his belly quickly after a couple of those mat returns

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
About to be 0-4..thought we’d be at minimum 2-2 with a shot to win all 4

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
We have been terrible but the amount of stalling that is allowed anymore is hard to watch. They have to do something about diving to a ankle/leg for defense.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
We have been terrible but the amount of stalling that is allowed anymore is hard to watch. They have to do something about diving to a ankle/leg for defense.

I'm extremely ignorant of wrestling as someone who only really just started watching it at all while at ISU. I've always thought that regular season dual meets were way more entertaining as wrestlers appeared less likely to just conserve energy and more risks were taken. Tournament wrestling has usually appeared to me (with notable exceptions) as more defensive and energy-efficient. If the stakes weren't higher, I'd call it boring to watch.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron