Most hated player

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Internet fantasies are fun

But nowhere near as fun as reality.

But, hey, I'm not a hawkfan; I have a life of my own and don't have to live out my fantasies and identity through a college sports team...

As an ISU fan, if I did, I prolly would be pretty disappointed.

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Internet fantasies are fun
lol.

Once, at Welch Avenue Station, the entire football team was hitting on my three girlfriends. They were laying it on pretty thick, but I didn't care, because those girls knew what they would be giving up if they left me, and so they just threw their drinks into the faces of any football player that tried to put the moves on them. I dumped them anyway, because let's face it, I could gone home with any girl at the bar. So just then, Superman showed up, and asked if I could help thwart a terriorist plot to take over the Jacobson Building. We took down the terrorists pretty quick, and then we went to the truck stop for breakfast. Then Superman ducked out on the bill. What a chump. That's okay, because I'm a millionaire anyway. I'll pay for Superman's eggs any day.

Reactions: Angie

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
lol.

Once, at Welch Avenue Station, the entire football team was hitting on my three girlfriends. They were laying it on pretty thick, but I didn't care, because those girls knew what they would be giving up if they left me, and so they just threw their drinks into the faces of any football player that tried to put the moves on them. I dumped them anyway, because let's face it, I could gone home with any girl at the bar. So just then, Superman showed up, and asked if I could help thwart a terriorist plot to take over the Jacobson Building. We took down the terrorists pretty quick, and then we went to the truck stop for breakfast. Then Superman ducked out on the bill. What a chump. That's okay, because I'm a millionaire anyway. I'll pay for Superman's eggs any day.

So, do you WANT to face the wrath of MrsPhaedrus?

I know I don't, and I'm on the other side of the world from her...:wideeyed:

It helped at the time, that Jeff was pretty homely.

BTW, "It's not bragging if you can do it..." -Dizzy Dean

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
So, do you WANT to face the wrath of MrsPhaedrus?

I know I don't, and I'm on the other side of the world from her...:wideeyed:

It helped at the time, that Jeff was pretty homely.

BTW, "It's not bragging if you can do it..." -Dizzy Dean

Don't sell yourself short, man. I'm sure Jeff was plenty good looking.

I'm just kidding anyway.

I'll admit, I don't know you, but you strike me as a man modeled after my own heart. I respect that. Life comes at you hard, and if it catches you flat footed, you're done for. That's why you've got to catch life, before life catches you. Know what I mean? That's what I believe, anyway. Nobody ever meets you half way. Isn't that what Sly said in "Over the Top?" Cliche I know, but that doesn't make it untrue.

hawkeyes23

Jan 9, 2009
Iowa City
Pot, meet kettle.

Isn't being on "CycloneFanatic" with the username "hawkeyes23" hypocritical?
That is not hypocritical at all. I am not saying one thing and doing another. My names is hawkeyes23 therefore I am here to support the hawkeyes.

So by your definition it would be hypocritical for you an Isu fan to post in threads involving Iowa right?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
That is not hypocritical at all. I am not saying one thing and doing another. My names is hawkeyes23 therefore I am here to support the hawkeyes.

So by your definition it would be hypocritical for you an Isu fan to post in threads involving Iowa right?

Correct. If the thread is solely about Iowa, it would be hypocritical of me to post in it. However, since I am at a Cyclone website, Iowa State is tied into most threads. If I was at HawkeyeNation trying to support Iowa State, I would consider myself a hypocrit.

EdgarNeubauer

Apr 20, 2009
Iowa City
Correct. If the thread is solely about Iowa, it would be hypocritical of me to post in it. However, since I am at a Cyclone website, Iowa State is tied into most threads. If I was at HawkeyeNation trying to support Iowa State, I would consider myself a hypocrit.

I think you need to refresh your mind on what hypocrite means.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron