Most hated player

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
How would that be null and void? Wouldn't a "talented physical specimen" be in the NFL?
BTW learn to quote better, i typed, or said, "overly athletic" which wouldn't infer that he was talented. When i inserted the word athletic, meaning: involving the use of physical skills or capabilities, as strength, agility, or stamina.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Iowa = jake jakes
Ku = Rex Watlers
Mu = Sutherland
Ous = all the suttons
Ou = Bob stoops

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Lane Danielson. I have nightmares about him from 2002 and laugh at him for his antics in 2003.

I assume you hold Johnny Orr in the same regard for his comments towards **** Vitale? Let me guess, that's different.

Ummm! Yeah. Duh.

Do you hold Grant Steen in the same regard as you do Lane Danielson after he flipped off ISU fans? Let me guess, that's different.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Iowa = jake jakes
Ku = Rex Watlers
Mu = Sutherland
Ous = all the suttons
Ou = Bob stoops

From a Hawkeye point of view this makes the most sense. He was on Iowa's team and I still couldn't stand his antics sometimes. He kind of reminded me of a much less talented Dennis Rodman or Rasheed Wallace. (Jake was a nice guy off the court though)

Someone on Wisconsin's board posted a similar thread like this about Iowa and I think Jaacks won hands down. Him or Kingsbury.

There were no mentions of Brunner, Recker, Oliver, Horner. Those guys are pretty hard to dislike.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Had a few friends from Ames have some run ins with him in bars where apparently The Mayor thought he could hit on their girlfriends and that was ok because he was a big man on campus.

So, you're saying you and your friends aren't man enough to keep your women?

What did the so-called "girlfriends" think about being hit upon? I imagine they thought it was "ok".

The way I see it, "girlfriends" are open game. Especially if they're with a bunch of dorks. Dude, I used to get girls to break up with their boyfriends, especially hawkfans, just from the comparison.

Jeff Hornacek was extremely fond of MrsPhaedrus when we were still dating in college and I saw the way he tried to talk to her and I was way cool with it because she always shot him down, with style, and then left with me....

It's called confidence. A confident man sees that kind of thing as a compliment. You should try it.:yes:

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Ok, I'm the worst person on earth when it comes to reading comprehension, but in the above, where do you come up with anything related to coaching? Cael better than Gable at wrestling would imply on the mat, not Cael coaching better than Gable.

Ummm, didn't Gable wrestle for um, ISU as well?

Just askin'...

ClimbIowa

Aug 14, 2008
So, you're saying you and your friends aren't man enough to keep your women?

What did the so-called "girlfriends" think about being hit upon? I imagine they thought it was "ok".

The way I see it, "girlfriends" are open game. Especially if they're with a bunch of dorks. Dude, I used to get girls to break up with their boyfriends, especially hawkfans, just from the comparison.

Jeff Hornacek was extremely fond of MrsPhaedrus when we were still dating in college and I saw the way he tried to talk to her and I was way cool with it because she always shot him down, with style, and then left with me....

It's called confidence. A confident man sees that kind of thing as a compliment. You should try it.:yes:

Internet fantasies are fun

Reactions: Angie