Most hated player

JWRCLONE

Apr 20, 2009
I've only read two of your posts, and I can tell you right now that you're nothing like Phaedrus.

Thats a good thing.

You sir are correct. LonoClone is no Phaedrus, but he is all mine. I actually got lucky when we first met.

My BF (at the time) were fighting at Cys Roost (when it was cool) .... Lono stepped up and stopped that ******* from acting like a neanderthal towards me and women in general.

Since that night and 23 years later, I have found my knight ..... and his shinning armor.

Reactions: Angie

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
You sir are correct. LonoClone is no Phaedrus, but he is all mine. I actually got lucky when we first met.

My BF (at the time) were fighting at Cys Roost (when it was cool) .... Lono stepped up and stopped that ******* from acting like a neanderthal towards me and women in general.

Since that night and 23 years later, I have found my knight ..... and his shinning armor.

MrsLono,

you rock.

Phaedrus

PS - Doing that there math thing, that puts me, MrsPhaedrus, Lono and you at the same place at the same time. I graduated in '87. Cool.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
I've only read two of your posts, and I can tell you right now that you're nothing like Phaedrus.

Thats a good thing.

Hey, man -

Don't hate da playa, hate da game!!!!

Your pal, with sloppy hugs and kisses,

Phad

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Last edited:

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So, you're saying you and your friends aren't man enough to keep your women?

What did the so-called "girlfriends" think about being hit upon? I imagine they thought it was "ok".

The way I see it, "girlfriends" are open game. Especially if they're with a bunch of dorks. Dude, I used to get girls to break up with their boyfriends, especially hawkfans, just from the comparison.

Jeff Hornacek was extremely fond of MrsPhaedrus when we were still dating in college and I saw the way he tried to talk to her and I was way cool with it because she always shot him down, with style, and then left with me....

It's called confidence. A confident man sees that kind of thing as a compliment. You should try it.:yes:

uhhhh....I call bs...cough...cough! You are starting to sound like "that guy" that proclaims himself a self-made millionaire hiding behind a screen name living in his fantasy world. Sorry, but that's what this sounds like.

If what you say is true I bet Mrs. Phaedrus wishes she had a "take back"! She's at least thought about it!

Reactions: Clone5

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
uhhhh....I call bs...cough...cough! You are starting to sound like "that guy" that proclaims himself a self-made millionaire hiding behind a screen name living in his fantasy world. Sorry, but that's what this sounds like.

If what you say is true I bet Mrs. Phaedrus wishes she had a "take back"! She's at least thought about it!
Haha I'm glad somebody finally said that.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
wyrick-mckenzie-hold.jpg

Thats a nice picture, but it still doesn't answer why the Big 12 would admit that the officials screwed it up.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
they admitted that a game deciding call wasn't in the best interest of the game.

that's how I remember it.. being there and following it here.

prove me wrong.

-keep

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
they admitted that a game deciding call wasn't in the best interest of the game.

that's how I remember it.. being there and following it here.

prove me wrong.

-keep

I'm not trying to prove anything. I've only said that the Big 12 admitted that the stripes missed the call.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
I say they didn't admit that. Can you prove it?

-keep.

There was an article in the Register the week after the game - on Tuesday or Wednesday, I think.

It was a similar mea culpa to the Greenway *offsides* call at the end of the Outback Bowl the year prior.

To answer your question as to whether or not I can prove it. No, probably not. I doubt the Register has ISU archives dating back to 2006 on their website, and if they do, I would imagine they would charge for it.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
if it was a Big12 press release.. maybe look there. but to throw out BS without proving it, so you can make your point .... is well .....wrong.

-keep

ETL2424

Nov 9, 2008
Jerod Haase from Kansas in the mid-90's in basketball...that jack-a$$ always played dirty, kneeing people when he'd get out-played. I remember he always put a knee and elbows into Dedric Willoughby when Dedric would continually score on him. That's my vote.