More Freerentz ****storm!

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
James Freerentz pops another positive for the Patriots. This is getting close to breaking the whole NFL plan.

Well done James.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Mocking a guy for testing positive for a virus that has killed 215,000+ in the U.S. Klassy.

Not sure what his intent is with that post but how come some NFL teams have had 0 positive tests this season while others have had outbreaks? He probably got it from Cam considering he likely was in close proximity long enough with him being the backup center and Cam the QB.

We saw some outbreaks with MLB teams this year as well while other teams played the season without a single positive test so would be interesting to know what those players were doing when they were not at team facilities or what kind of protocols they had in place in the team facilities.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Not sure what his intent is with that post but how come some NFL teams have had 0 positive tests this season while others have had outbreaks? He probably got it from Cam considering he likely was in close proximity long enough with him being the backup center and Cam the QB.

We saw some outbreaks with MLB teams this year as well while other teams played the season without a single positive test so would be interesting to know what those players were doing when they were not at team facilities or what kind of protocols they had in place in the team facilities.

Celebrating positive results because the person's name is Ferentz is just gross. That's what he did with this thread, he knows it.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
James Freerentz pops another positive for the Patriots. This is getting close to breaking the whole NFL plan.

Well done James.

tenor.gif

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Celebrating positive results because the person's name is Ferentz is just gross. That's what he did with this thread, he knows it.
Did you see where I said the NFL plan is on egg shells and this is an action that can break it all down? "This is getting close to breaking the whole NFL plan.",....OP.

It is ironic that he is who he is. Especially with the false god adoration of others he is related to. Not so perfect apparently.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Lines can be drawn at a lot of different places so crossing the line depends on who's drawing it.

To me the line would be crossed if he had said i hope he comes home and gives it to his father and brother for being racist pricks. Then the three of them dig up Hayden and give it to him for being a prick in general. That would be crossing the line. I'm glad he didn't say that.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
And,.,.....your point is?

Getting busted for not following protocol and pointing that out is mocking?

I mock your argument.

What protocol did he break? Story didn’t say anything about a protocol or breaking any rules that I saw.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Did you see where I said the NFL plan is on egg shells and this is an action that can break it all down? "This is getting close to breaking the whole NFL plan.",....OP.

It is ironic that he is who he is. Especially with the false god adoration of others he is related to. Not so perfect apparently.

Yeah, like I said, enjoy it.