More Freerentz ****storm!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Lines can be drawn at a lot of different places so crossing the line depends on who's drawing it.

To me the line would be crossed if he had said i hope he comes home and gives it to his father and brother for being racist pricks. Then the three of them dig up Hayden and give it to him for being a prick in general. That would be crossing the line. I'm glad he didn't say that.

You need help.

• Dumb
Reactions: aauummm and jmb

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Lines can be drawn at a lot of different places so crossing the line depends on who's drawing it.

To me the line would be crossed if he had said i hope he comes home and gives it to his father and brother for being racist pricks. Then the three of them dig up Hayden and give it to him for being a prick in general. That would be crossing the line. I'm glad he didn't say that.

I agree that would've been a terrible thing to write, but perhaps really funny to read a second or third time.
...but seriously, who thinks of that?

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Hey, if James recovers there's a kid dying of brain cancer at Stead who wears a Hawkeye t-shirt every day for you to root against. #Fandom
Total pandering.

There are thousands of children around the world in the same perilous situations,

Wave to all of them.

It has nothing to do with what they are wearing.

Don't start with me about pre-mature births or anything else at the UIHC,

Really.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Total pandering.

There are thousands of children around the world in the same perilous situations,

Wave to all of them.

Really.

C'mon man don't get soft on us. Hoks with Covid!!! Fuk Yeah!!!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Total pandering.

Wave to all of them.

Really.
You really are being a ****.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: aauummm and Hawkmi

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Have these situations been analyzed to give other teams some idea of how the infections were passed? Seems like no one is learning lessons from the teams that have had the problems.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Have these situations been analyzed to give other teams some idea of how the infections were passed? Seems like no one is learning lessons from the teams that have had the problems.
Contact tracing is more of an art than a science. TBH, a helluva lot more of an art.

kcbob79clone

James Freerentz pops another positive for the Patriots. This is getting close to breaking the whole NFL plan.

Well done James.

Obviously didn't take the virus seriously

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron