Meeting Tomorrow

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
I find it highly unlikely that he's a former player. More than likely just a friend or relative of someone who is a player or knows some players.

who cares he gives reliable information and thats all i care about:biggrin:

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
If you all want information, just send the players a message on facebook. I know some people on here do it. Pretty weak way of getting information from the players. Some players have caught on to this and quit responding to messages. I wish they all would.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Is C++ the average grade for computer nerds? Or the cup size they pray to someday see?

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
I apologize for getting everyone excited for nothing really, Just actually the loss of a coach. Things kind of went into a tailspin today, and it wasnt really what we anticipated

Last edited:
Reactions: kingcy

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I apologize for getting everyone excited for nothing really, Just actually the loss of a coach. Things kind of went into a tailspin today, and it wasnt really what we anticipated

You have no reason to apologize. We all greatly appreciate your contribution to this board. Sometimes things don't go as planned. It happens.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006

Time to regroup and go back out there and get us some coaching and recruiting news. You have a rep to maintain. You don't want be the insider formerly known as 33.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

Thanks for all the info you bring to us.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I must be the only one that doesn't think this Price thing is that big of deal...sure, he sounded like a good DL coach but we're not talking about open heart surgery here. Find another guy that can coach technique and motivate players..it's not like there aren't any good DL coaches available.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I must be the only one that doesn't think this Price thing is that big of deal...sure, he sounded like a good DL coach but we're not talking about open heart surgery here. Find another guy that can coach technique and motivate players..it's not like there aren't any good DL coaches available.

QFT....get him out of here if he don't want to be here. No biggie...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron