NFL: Medidacom is adding NFL Network

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Hell yeah. Awesome.

But now I see you have to have the "Digital Plus" tier. Not so awesome as my monthly bill with them is already about $160. Not sure its worth it for the extra one game per week.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Hell yeah. Awesome.

But now I see you have to have the "Digital Plus" tier. Not so awesome as my monthly bill with them is already about $160. Not sure its worth it for the extra one game per week.

Better than the basic tier, where we'd all have to pay for it, imho.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Hell yeah. Awesome.

Most if not all cable providers carries NFL Network in the ala carte digital plus package.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Most if not all cable providers carries NFL Network in the ala carte digital plus package.

Right, but it makes more sense to throw it on the Sports Pak (which I already have) rather than mix it in with a bunch of education, kids, and movie channels.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I personally don't give a rip at all. I can't stand Mediacom and cut the cord a couple years ago. I haven't looked back either. Like someone said on here earlier. Whoop die doo. This is something they should have had available a long time ago. Its a joke it took this long and won't succeed in getting me back.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I personally don't give a rip at all. I can't stand Mediacom and cut the cord a couple years ago. I haven't looked back either. Like someone said on here earlier. Whoop die doo. This is something they should have had available a long time ago. Its a joke it took this long and won't succeed in getting me back.

If my house wasn't surrounded by trees, I would have dropped Mediacom long ago.
I may erect a 40 foot pole and attach a dish to it. I bet I'd break even on the costs.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Right, but it makes more sense to throw it on the Sports Pak (which I already have) rather than mix it in with a bunch of education, kids, and movie channels.

Depends on what was negotiated between Mediacom & NFL>

IMO the NFL Network is pretty much crap for about 355 days a year.

I guess it depends on preference, but I find the NFL Network studio, pregame, and highlight shows to be far superior than ESPN.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Just came from there, paying the bill. Rep said goal is to have by game 1 in reg season. Also could add the Red Zone ch for 49.99 for the season.