McDermott under contract until 2015?

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Pollard has used the CEO comparison when talking about his coaches frequently. CEO's that don't increase shareholder value get canned. He's not just like me - if he was, he'd be in a lot less stressful of a job that makes a lot less money. He chose the path of responsibility.

Does the same thing apply to AD's?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Most likely? What evidence do you have other than a bunch of debbie downers that says Gilstrap won't be here. I love when people make things up and they get passed along as fact.

2 years from now Gilstrap will not be here. How do I know? Because HE HAS 1 YEAR OF ELIGIBILITY LEFT. We get him next year, and thats it. IF Brackins is back, that's one year for those 2 to play together, and thats it.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
2 years from now Gilstrap will not be here. How do I know? Because HE HAS 1 YEAR OF ELIGIBILITY LEFT. We get him next year, and thats it. IF Brackins is back, that's one year for those 2 to play together, and thats it.

Ah, I obviously misread the post. My bad.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
The ISU job was not the status quo new coach takeover. McD took over a program spinning around the drain. The takeover was made with the assumption that a quick fix (juco's) was not going to happen.

Deal with it or move on or cheer for a diff dang team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber and kingcy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron