Marty Tirrell

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I used to listen to a bit of his radio show but hate him immensely. Look at his tweet to Allen Lazard today. What kind of Des Moines radio personality want the best talent in state to go to ND? Tweet below.

@AllenLazard @dannyboyisu07 please go to ND...

What a ******* *******

Apr 19, 2006
I used to listen to a bit of his radio show but hate him immensely. Look at his tweet to Allen Lazard today. What kind of Des Moines radio personality want the best talent in state to go to ND? Tweet below.

What a ******* *******

Who is this guy and why should we care about him?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Who is this guy and why should we care about him?

Hosts a radio show in dsm the last I knew. Not getting worked up about it, it's just dumb that a dsm radio guy is tweeting at Lazard to go to Notre Dame.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Look at what he said to Lazard after the Urbandale Ames game too. That stuff was much worse. He is a complete loser.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

What a ******* *******

A**hole.

sapstud

Oct 2, 2013
Once a d-bag . . . . .

Marty is a guy that spent a lot of time contemplating what it would be like to be on the field from his position on the bench.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Please tell me he have 50 cents to the ND program. Isn't tweeting like that considered illegal contact. Who cares, but I didn't realize he still had am internet feed, let alone a "radio show". I thought he was a Michigan fan. Can you get any more douchey than this guy?

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Once a d-bag . . . . .

Marty is a guy that spent a lot of time contemplating what it would be like to be on the field from his position on the bench.

Lol. Marty on a a field of play. thats a good one. I don't think he'd be allowed on the field if they Played Bingo on a field. Funny Chit.