Mangino Photo Caption Contest

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
1062d1197432866-mangino-photo-caption-contest-rip-n-larry.jpg

Ripvdub: So Larry, where have you been for the last Five years?
Larry: Well, I uh, well, ya see, I uh... Drinking. Lot a drinking.
Ripvdub: I see. Well, are you still drinking?
Larry: No. I uh... I put... uh... Why, you buying?

Sorry Ripvdub... Couldn't help myself. Great pic. Something I would frame.

I dont have a lot of rep points to give you, but that is the greatest quote i could ever think of. Why does my wife not realize that KingPin is one of the 5 greatest movies ever made?!?!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Herb- Can you get sick drinkin piss?
Roy- Yeah Herb, I think you can.
Herb- Even if its your own?

I name my fantasy sport teams after Big Ern
kingpin.jpg

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Fire away at me as well. Whats life without a sense of humor???

IMG_0291.jpg

Halloween a few years back

boating1.jpg

Boating last summer

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Once a shoe-in for the replacement mascot at Syracuse, Obie looks nervously over at Mr. Mangino. Could Obie's dream job be in jeopardy?

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I'm normally not the party pooper and I'll probably get crap from this but can't we move up the gene pool a little more and not make fun of the poor fat coach from Kansas anymore? I mean, it was funny when I was in 8th grade and all, come on.

Anyone who makes fun of him, I'd like to see you post a pic of yourself so we can play a similar game on your pic.

Maybe I'm just being an old fart. Sorry.

I really don't have any clue where anyone could possibly find a picture of me on the internet. I mean people that come to this site have only seen my ugly mug about 6600 times over the past 2 years.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I really don't have any clue where anyone could possibly find a picture of me on the internet. I mean people that come to this site have only seen my ugly mug about 6600 times over the past 2 years.

I think I speak for everyone here....we're sick of lookin' at ya!! kidding,kidding!! :smile:

As for being ugly, there is a good reason my website contains photos of just about everything...EXCEPT ME!!

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
Mangino "Damn I still can't fit in that mascot uniform!" "Boy I sure am glad our AD called the Orange Bowl reps and told them the University would bye up the alotment of tickets so they would pick us over Missouri. Even though there is a Big 12 rule that schools can not have contact with Bowls before they are picked."

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Good night everybody!

That one takes it for me :wink:

More kingpin quotes now?

You aske for it...

kingpin.gif

[On smoking]
Ishmael: You should try to quit. They say its bad for your heart, your lungs. It quickens the aging process.
Roy: Who's done more research than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say its harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke.

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
[On smoking]
Ishmael: You should try to quit. They say its bad for your heart, your lungs. It quickens the aging process.
Roy: Who's done more research than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say its harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke.

The best Kingpin Quote is;

"That dress is so short, you need 2 Hairdoos"

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The best Kingpin Quote is;

"That dress is so short, you need 2 Hairdoos"

I'll debate that:

Roy: How about a gross of fluorescent condoms for the the novelty machine in the men's room? I mean, those are fun even when you're alone. We're talkin' the hula hoop of the nineties.
Lancaster Bowl Manager: Look, I've told you. We don't need nuthin'. We don't even have a novelty machine in the men's room anymore.
Roy: And you call yourselves a bowling alley?

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Mangino Facts

Looks like his next career as a mascot is out the window, he wouldn't be able to fit in any of the costumes!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron