*** Mafia Sign-Up Thread: THE MANDALORIAN ***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Varies... Technically you could just get on for a couple minutes a day to place your vote, but if you want to be involved you will likely need to do some reading through the thread each day to stay informed on what's going on.
Something mafia would say. Vote Fitzy. This games too easy

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
Yep... You probably have to opt-in to the gaming & hobbies forum. Under preferences in your profile settings.
There doesn't seem to be an option to opt-in to those forums anywhere that I can find. All I see under my profile preferences is to remove the In-State Rivals and Politics forums.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I would join but have no idea on the theme so probably would be less of a hassle for everyone if I sat this one out.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
There doesn't seem to be an option to opt-in to those forums anywhere that I can find. All I see under my profile preferences is to remove the In-State Rivals and Politics forums.
you have to get a mod to get access.

just start the game on monday and in the meantime get the noobs access. @LindenCy

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I will only be in if I get the God role. I want immunity for the first week, 7 insta-kills and 2 nightly kills. I got plans.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron