Mafia 17 (legal in some states) Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
Baylrballa's Beguiling Bout Between Bands of Baneful, Barbarious Beasts and the Becoming, Benevolent Burghers.

It was a quaint peaceful peaceful town, devoted to Baylor University. Recently it has been discovered that two separate factions have lost their faith, have put praise upon a mortal deities, and have plans to overthrow the township. The true Baylor-backing townsfolk must ban together to weed out the heathens and return tranquility to the city in time for basketball season.

Mafias:

Lillyites – True believers of ex-president Lilly. This lost sole was recently cast from the village for trying to change the football uniforms from the traditional green and gold with interlocking BU to green and radioactive-**** yellow and arch Baylor helmets. His deeds still reverberate through out Baylor nation and our small town. His dedicated followers are ready to overthrow the town after their leader and his ideas were thwarted.

GuyMoes – Disgruntled fans who inexplicably still choose to support Guy 'the motorcycle' Morris. The brash Morris was initially a hit among Baylor nation with his brash, no nonsense approach. It was soon discovered Morris chose not to recruit and failed to win anything once the second coming, Shawn Bell, was lost to injury. Morris was soon shown the doors, but a band of his delusional supporters have chosen to take matters into their own hands.

Full roles and rules, including some new, experimental activity rules will be divulged in the game thread.

It will be a fairly traditional game though. If I can pull it off, I'm going to let the mafias be drafted. I will select the leaders, Tom and Harley, and allow them each to send me a list of 8 players in order. The mafias won't be this big but it will hide their true number in case the next sentence comes into play. If ether selects the same player or each other, the process will be scrapped, new leaders will be selected and we'll try again. If this doesn't work after about 3 tries, I'll just randomize everyone.

after the draft, I will randomize the rest of the roles and we're off.

Hopefully we can get this rolling and get that crappy first day out of the way before the weekend.

currently 12:30 11/6:
let me know if you've been left off.

1. Wolverine68
  2. tigershoops31
  3. mjones34
  4. Tykeclone
  5. Flag guy
  6. d4nim4l
  7. crappy volkswagon
  8. cloneu
  9. cycloneworld
  10. clonecubbie
  11. bubbahotep
  12. keepngoal
  13. ianoconner
  14. rworkman83
  15. Cyrevkah
  16. htownclone
  17. bryceC
  18. natedog
  19. cyclonejd
  20. chadm
  21. jhudd
  22. Cyclonesrule
  23. FDCy83
  24. michaelrr1
  25. CycloneErik
  26. ISUCyclones
  27. mertb4224
  28. TCAclone
  29. clonz
  30. guitarchitect7

signup will be open until ~8 thursday night.

At which time I will open the game thread with roles/rules. and conduct the draft during the evening/night.

Game will start 9am friday.

Last edited:

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
I'm in!:yes:

Woo hoo! First to join!:biggrin:

Not that it means anything.:skeptical:
Guess it's kind of pathetic to get excited about it...:dull:
I'll go back to class now...:sad:

Last edited:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
*sigh* I can't resist

Sign me up. I'll probally be out by Day 2 anyways, so I'll get my break in before the Thanksgiving game

Jetta

Oct 24, 2007
I'll go back to class now...:sad:

You left your class alone so you could be the first to sign up?

Worst. . . professor. . . ever. . .

(except I have some of the other professors at your college and, sadly, we know that isn't true).

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
So Jetta, I assume you're in? and my wife could rival your shoe collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.