Luka

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I see the reserve has now been bet at 4.5 whatever the units are. Bid was by Eukaraya Trading which I googled and its whatever this is and run by a ISU grad...

Eukarya Trading is a Des Moines, Iowa-based strategic business consulting service provider. We have decades of experience advising and placing transactions with and on behalf of our counterparties who are located primarily in North America and Germany. We have transacted over a billion dollars in physical commodity arbitrage transactions while sourcing hundreds of millions of dollars in proprietary deals

We have been accredited in Alternative Investments and Sustainable ESG Business Strategies
Probably bidding instantiate for an anonymous party. No one wants their name associated with this thing even if they do want to win it.

• Dumb
Reactions: Brodie0

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
So... They're buying the NFT low in hopes of selling it high?
Flipping stations in my car this morning briefly caught Luka interview on ESPN radio. He was discussing how he is working on his defense to impress the NBA scouts. Unfortunately my drive was a short one so I never got to hear his explanation as the ESPN guy asked about this NFT thingy.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Flipping stations in my car this morning briefly caught Luka interview on ESPN radio. He was discussing how he is working on his defense to impress the NBA scouts. Unfortunately my drive was a short one so I never got to hear his explanation as the ESPN guy asked about this NFT thingy.
If I would have been listening I wouldn't have heard anything past improving his defense because I would be laughing too hard to hear anything else. It is probably a good thing I wasn't because I likely would have ended up in an accident.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
If I would have been listening I wouldn't have heard anything past improving his defense because I would be laughing too hard to hear anything else. It is probably a good thing I wasn't because I likely would have ended up in an accident.

Well his defense couldn't get any worse, so I guess that means he has upside, right?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Good job by Frank to drive up the bidding. I'm sure the University of Iowa will be thrilled with the $141.81 donation.
And whoever won better be ready for a movie at the discount theater and dinner at Applebee's.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

NBA scouts aren't stupid. They know Luka has been working on improving his defense for 4 years now.... and it hasn't improved at all. How is Luka going to improve it now? He isn't.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Working on my defense says the guy who couldn't guard a mailbox.