Lucca Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkise

Jun 25, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
Thanks for the info. Maybe he's homesick? Sees the writing on the wall? I hope he stays, as he's important to the team.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
It's quite possible he sees a diminishing role at ISU, and has a chance to play more basketball. Couldn't blame him. If he leaves, it will prove Marty's infamous statement to be somewhat correct.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I saw flashes last year of him where he definitely was big 12 caliber. I think he only gets better.

DrewCo

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 14, 2008
Quad Cities
I saw flashes last year of him where he definitely was big 12 caliber. I think he only gets better.
Exactly. People have to remember that last year was his first year of division 1 basketball!

bigcyfan82

Aug 30, 2008
Des Moines
enough of this "if you go thankyou crap"

If he goes I'm gunna be mad! It will be more like FU I enjoyed the time while you were here. He made a commitment to this university and basketball team and if he leave he betrayes that committment.

Not cool in my book.

Reactions: SC Cy

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

If he goes I'm gunna be mad! It will be more like FU I enjoyed the time while you were here. He made a commitment to this university and basketball team and if he leave he betrayes that committment.

Not cool in my book.

Would you have also told Brackins FU?

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

Not cool in my book.

You take your philosophy, I'll have mine.

He has come half-way around the world for us, and got screwed by the NCAA.

Have you ever changed your mind, or reversed on a committment? I will for sure be disappointed, but I won't trash him or be vindictive. I cannot claim to know what a day in his life is like.

bigcyfan82

Aug 30, 2008
Des Moines
OMG you are taking this way out of context. I'm pretty sure everyone that is a cyclone fan would have been Pissed if brackins left. And leaving for the pros is something totally different than lucca's situation. people like you are the ones who get all these topic switched to a completely different topic. so lets talk about lucca not brackins. K. Glad you can read the thread title

:eek::eek: Leaving college basketball to play professionally...wow I hope you NEVER try to make your life better.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
OMG you are taking this way out of context. I'm pretty sure everyone that is a cyclone fan would have been Pissed if brackins left. And leaving for the pros is something totally different than lucca's situation. people like you are the ones who get all these topic switched to a completely different topic. so lets talk about lucca not brackins. K. Glad you can read the thread title

UMMM. Lucca has the opportunity to play for $$ in Germany. If you get paid to play, then you are playing professionally. OK??

Status
Not open for further replies.