Longhorn Network...

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Texas vs KU was on Full Court today and I assume the LHN. It was not on ESPN 3 though (at least I couldn't find it)

Yeeeeeah, no.

Kansas/Texas was a CBS game. So it wouldn't have been on FullCourt, LHN, or ESPN3.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Enjoy the money from the new TV contract because it came at the price of bending over and taking one for Texas.
Internet-Troll.jpg

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Enjoy the money from the new TV contract because it came at the price of bending over and taking one for Texas.

lol, oh yeah, because those invites from the SEC and the B1G that we scoffed at and decided not to take in favor of Big XII money look so much better now.:rolleyes:

Ugh, like anyone here believes we have a choice in the matter. Oh wait, we could always take our ball and run to Conference USA, yeah, that will get us on TV a lot.

AustinCyclone

Nov 17, 2006
Austin, TX
It might make you guys feel at least a little bit better to know that the game can't be seen on tv in Austin either. The local tv companies haven't even picked up LHN.

So basically the only people who will see this game are those of us who will be there.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
ISU is actively trying to figure something out, and LHN has shown a willingness in the past to broadcast in the other teams home market.

The fact that the game is on at the same time as the State of the Union probably means no HD coverage though.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I do not think LHN will allow this to be picked up locally. They want all cable providers to pick up the network, even if it is out of footprint. They still get money for that. Yes, they want Mediacom to pick up LHN. Poor job by the conference overall to allow teams to have individual networks.