"Let Me In" Trailer

Tarbox

Jan 3, 2008
Boulder, CO
www.kccq.com
Trailer for the American version of what is arguably the best vampire movie ever produced.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjavOLdPk1c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Let Me In International trailer[/ame]

The Swedish original was absolutely riveting from start to finish and may be the cure for the vapid take on vampire lore/mythology that your tweenage kids have been sucking down over the last few years...

With a summer full of meh, I have this and Tron to get me excited about cinema. My only worry is that studio/filmakers change the final product for us, "dumb Americans"

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Is that morse code at the end? If so, what does it say?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Awesome. Wasnt the original called Let the right one in or something? Its been sitting in my Queue for a long time.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It's going to take a lot to convince me that "Underworld" isn't the best vampire movie of all time (semi:jimlad: - Kate Beckinsale in leather = win)

HawkFanISUalum

May 17, 2009
Iowa City, IA
Never heard of this film, or its Sweedish counterpart. Will have to see if the original is available on Netflix. I'm always up for a good horror movie.

Edit: Just added the original to my Netflix queue. The above poster was correct, it's called "Let The Right One In".

Last edited:

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
Yes, the original one is awesome. This one looks pretty good too. I would recommend getting the Blu Ray version if you can. Awesome picture, and it's dubbed in English so you don't have to read subtitles.

HawkFanISUalum

May 17, 2009
Iowa City, IA
Yes, the original one is awesome. This one looks pretty good too. I would recommend getting the Blu Ray version if you can. Awesome picture, and it's dubbed in English so you don't have to read subtitles.

Unfortunately I'm not cool enough to have a Blu-ray player yet. :)

I'll just stream it through the Wii, or to my laptop.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
Also, you are all wrong on the best vampire movie of all time.
once-bitten.jpg

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I just watched Let the Right One In tonight. One of the better movies that I have seen in quite some time.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I just saw "Let the Right One In" a couple weeks ago. I really enjoyed it - those Swedes are making some great movies. If you want to see another entertaining Swedish film, I recommend "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Not as good as Let the Right One In, but I thought it some very tense and captivating moments. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is also going to be remade starring Daniel Craig.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I just saw "Let the Right One In" a couple weeks ago. I really enjoyed it - those Swedes are making some great movies. If you want to see another entertaining Swedish film, I recommend "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Not as good as Let the Right One In, but I thought it some very tense and captivating moments. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is also going to be remade starring Daniel Craig.

I was very close to watching that tonight also as it is the on my streaming queue also but I will have to save it for this weekend.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas

Saw "Let the Right One In" quite awhile back and "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" just the other night. Definitely can tell there's a big difference in how the Swedes make movies compared to American movies.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I like the movie Funny Games. I dont remember if its Sweedish or what. It leaves you with an odd feeling.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron