LeBron Skill Academy

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
I'm just basing it off that he's been listed at 6-7 forever. Let's not get the height comparisons going. Someone will pop into this thread shortly that's for sure 6-4 and they stood next to Niang at the bus stop and Georges couldn't have been more than 2" taller than them.
Yeah. I figured a can of worms would be opened. Maybe Niang's grown some. He's still young to stretch a little.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
While any positive pub he can get is great, I question the value of these things other than just sharpening the knife against better and better opponents. Isn't it obvious that Georges skills are ridiculously better than most. I mean they can't teach him to be 6' 10" or have a 42" vertical. He can certainly teach some of them some post moves including I dare say some of the pros.

Yeah. My guess is he's there strictly as an instructor. Also I gotta good feeling that next year they will call this the Lebron & Niang camp. Which should help us greatly in recruiting.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
While any positive pub he can get is great, I question the value of these things other than just sharpening the knife against better and better opponents. Isn't it obvious that Georges skills are ridiculously better than most. I mean they can't teach him to be 6' 10" or have a 42" vertical. He can certainly teach some of them some post moves including I dare say some of the pros.

This is, quite frankly, a very dumb post. He's not really tall or can't jump really well so he should stop working on his skills? I can't comprehend what you are thinking.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This is, quite frankly, a very dumb post. He's not really tall or can't jump really well so he should stop working on his skills? I can't comprehend what you are thinking.

I think tec71 is in law school. He was either joking or doesn't have the time to even give a ****.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Maybe they measured Georges in the morning, or with shoes, or they rounded up. That's all it is.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

You're right, he should have stayed in Ames and focused on getting taller.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
So true. Can't wait for football and basketball to start and this website to become more interesting and active again. I hate how slow it is, it is making work so awful for me lol.

Agree. It's so boring we have to call out our own and turn on each other.

So this Georges Niang character, think he'll throw one down hard this year to prove a point??

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So true. Can't wait for football and basketball to start and this website to become more interesting and active again. I hate how slow it is, it is making work so awful for me lol.

Well basketball anyways, unless you like the **** show meltdown threads after football games. Never can get enough dumpster fire gifs.

TedKumsher

Aug 30, 2007
Ames
You can, actually, teach people to jump higher.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
You can, actually, teach people to jump higher.

Of course, let's have Georges wear a pair of these bad boys around campus all fall, guaranteed hops!

strength-shoes-old-model.jpg