NBA: Lebron James comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2009
Ames, IA
Are you serious? Wade is my favorite player in the league but he gets calls just like every other superstar and complains when he doesn't.
He only complains when he KNOWS the refs are wrong. That's what separates him from other complainers (lebron, rasheed..). He doesn't use the refs as an excuse.

Dec 28, 2009
Ames, IA
Pretty sure you were irked already in that first response you had, and given the nature in which you've responded, I can tell that it doesn't take much to keep you at that level.

Really though, D-Wade complains just like any other superstar, and he gets more calls to go his way just like any other superstar.
Is there an echo in this thread? Read what I told that other guy.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
He only complains when he KNOWS the refs are wrong. That's what separates him from other complainers (lebron, rasheed..). He doesn't use the refs as an excuse.

So Kobe and Lebron just complain for the hell of it? I know you said you supposedly watched every Heat game and DWade has NEVER complained when a correct no call was made, but did you watch every Cavs and Lakers game to see if Kobe and Lebron have legitimate gripes?

Dec 28, 2009
Ames, IA
So Kobe and Lebron just complain for the hell of it? I know you said you supposedly watched every Heat game and DWade has NEVER complained when a correct no call was made, but did you watch every Cavs and Lakers game to see if Kobe and Lebron have legitimate gripes?
First off, I have no clue why you are throwing Kobe's name around now. I never said anything about him. I'm just talking about Lebron.
And Lebron complains cause he can't take responsibility, he always thinks he is right and nothing should ever go against him.
I've watched plenty of Cavs games to prove that point, I can't go a couple minutes without seeing him start yapping.

Dec 28, 2009
Ames, IA
What pro doesn't yap in the officials ear, are you kidding?
Let me prove you wrong again - I said Dwade does yap in officials ears, but it's because a bad call was made. Lebron yaps not only for this reason but also because he needs to blame someone when something goes wrong for him. I dont' know how many times I can say this.

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA
Anyway, back to what we were talking about earlier, Lebron needs a running mate. That much is obvious. I also don't think it's vain of him to have concerns about his legacy at this point, because he knows that with his talent and ability, it would be a waste if he never won a title. He's still only 25, so he has time, but the NBA has sunk everything into this guy from a marketing perspective, and the window certainly isn't closing, but we're going to need to see a ring out of him soon in the near future.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Anyway, back to what we were talking about earlier, Lebron needs a running mate. That much is obvious. I also don't think it's vain of him to have concerns about his legacy at this point, because he knows that with his talent and ability, it would be a waste if he never won a title. He's still only 25, so he has time, but the NBA has sunk everything into this guy from a marketing perspective, and the window certainly isn't closing, but we're going to need to see a ring out of him soon in the near future.

...and hopefully that can happen in ChiTown!! Yeah he needs a shooter like Ray Allen or a big like Amare or Bosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.