LeBron Already Throwing His Coach Under The Bus

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
As a Celtics fan I couldn't be happier with how this is developing. Last night's game was beautiful. I love how the Celts are an old school team who hate the Heat aren't afraid to let them know. Loved Ray Allen's quote at halftime last night when he was asked why the Celts don't like the Heat...."We really don't like anybody...we like our team, but that's about it." I think its great for the NBA to have teams that truly hate each other and really want to beat the hell out of each other, reminds me of the late 80's and early 90's.

I loved Paul Pierce's tweet last night "It's been a pleasure bringing my talents to South Beach, now on to Memphis."

Ylabhunter

Jan 6, 2010
Ankeny
Nice to see the NBA officials enforcing the complaining emphasis. LeBron was crying like crazy on his charging call late in the 4th QTR. Nice to see less than a month into the season officials have resorted to being abused on every whistle.

I guess this is one thing that LB and MJ have in common!

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
I was never really sold on this team to begin with. They have average at best players playing the most important positions on a basketball team. Look at the Bucks, they played lights out for the last 30 games last year, and can you name anybody on that team other than Brandon Jennings and Andrew Bogut? Probably not. This team is dying without someone to distribute the ball and a good big man rebounding.

BTW, the rest of that Bucks starting team was Ersan Ilyasova, John Salmons and Carlos Delfino.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
I'm not a big NBA fan and usually only watch the Play-Offs, but I watched the game last night and enjoyed it immensely. Love the attitude of this Celtics team.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I was never really sold on this team to begin with. They have average at best players playing the most important positions on a basketball team. Look at the Bucks, they played lights out for the last 30 games last year, and can you name anybody on that team other than Brandon Jennings and Andrew Bogut? Probably not. This team is dying without someone to distribute the ball and a good big man rebounding.

BTW, the rest of that Bucks starting team was Ersan Ilyasova, John Salmons and Carlos Delfino.

You know why they played much better the last 30 games last season? Because that was when the picked up Salmons from the Bulls, he was the key to their late season run, not Jennings who really trailed off as the season went on, or Bogut who was injured late in the year. The pg issue won't be a problem for the Heat when Miller comes back because they can just run Wade or LeBron at PG, but yeah their weak interior defense will be a problem all season long.

Ylabhunter

Jan 6, 2010
Ankeny
BTW Mike Miller will help change the Heat when he returns, he will help open up the floor and allow LBJ to stop clanking three balls off the side of the backboard late in games. Similar to what Korver has brought to the Bulls....although Deng is out of his mind shooting 3's lately!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
What the hell did he expect? You try to make a 3 man team, 2 of those 3 men can't sit on the bench for any portion of the game.
But LeBron is "The Chosen One". It's tattooed on his back so it must be true.:biglaugh:

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Mike Miller will make a large impact on the Heat when he returns from injury. If James Jones (scrub) can have success playing with these guys, an actual player like Miller will have a field day. I'm not putting much stock into the Heat's start. Miller is a big piece of the puzzle.

I do love watching Boston play.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
Mike Miller will make a large impact on the Heat when he returns from injury. If James Jones (scrub) can have success playing with these guys, an actual player like Miller will have a field day. I'm not putting much stock into the Heat's start. Miller is a big piece of the puzzle.

I do love watching Boston play.

Miller doesn't return until January, so things could be a lot worse by the time he is back.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I would enjoy this immensely if this goes completely off the tracks. barely above 500 for another 20 games would be great fun!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I've always hated James. From day one he's been a pompous, arrogant *****. I'm glad to see his implosion over the course of the last year as the shine has worn off.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron