Kylie Feuerbach in transfer portal

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I don’t think it is fair to hold hard feeling against her. She was going to go from basically starting every game last year to coming off the bench this year. That is hard to handle for most kids that age. Especially considering the players starting over her weren’t going anywhere.
Feuerbach was not coming off the bench this year...

ISU40

Jan 8, 2012
Ames
I wish her nothing...I cannot find the words to finish the thought.
As being a diehard Cyclone fan, this is a head scratcher. I am beginning to think something more was happening during the season and I am not talking about on the ISU. Like talk between friends or promises...thoughts?

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I wish her nothing...I cannot find the words to finish the thought.
As being a diehard Cyclone fan, this is a head scratcher. I am beginning to think something more was happening during the season and I am not talking about on the ISU. Like talk between friends or promises...thoughts?
Come play with us you hate the coach the grass is greener. It is nice to feel wanted. You see it at every level in every sport. The rub is when you move and if it doesn’t work you are 100% alone.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
You guys are acting like she pooped on the ISU rug in your man cave. She's just a teenage gal who is going to play amateur sports for another team or maybe "tribe" based on the reaction. Not actually the end of the world. Nor is it a Stacy Frese level transfer (to use an example of it going the other direction), not even close.

I think we may find that our new signee, Nyamer Diew, might prove to be an upgrade in the long run as far as team needs go.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
It still comes back to my original question in my mind.

Why transfer in the first place? It is what it is.

farcyted

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I don’t think it is fair to hold hard feeling against her. She was going to go from basically starting every game last year to coming off the bench this year. That is hard to handle for most kids that age. Especially considering the players starting over her weren’t going anywhere.

You need to do a little more explaining. I see no reason she wouldn't be starting next year.