KXNO Sports Fanatics

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Being discussed here as well

BetFred segment starts at about the 26:30 mark

Wait wait wait... you mean I missed both the "guys" previewing the Indiana State Drake game AND some riveting cereal talk?!?! **** me...

Caitlin Clark has a cereal? Man I feel bad for Keith's wife when she gets home and finds Keith going full American Pie on that poor cereal box.

I know this is about Ross and Travis but lets be honest those two would **** a honey nut cheerios box because the bee was looking at them.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
  • Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I haven't listened to KXNO much at all the past few months. The morning show is juvenile humor at best and glosses over most of the topics I want to hear about. The afternoon show is boring to listen to. I can't listen to a sports radio show if they have David Eickholt as a regular guest.
I podcast Murph & Andy almost every day. I rarely listen to the rest.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Wait wait wait... you mean I missed both the "guys" previewing the Indiana State Drake game AND some riveting cereal talk?!?! **** me...

Caitlin Clark has a cereal? Man I feel bad for Keith's wife when she gets home and finds Keith going full American Pie on that poor cereal box.

I know this is about Ross and Travis but lets be honest those two would **** a honey nut cheerios box because the bee was looking at them.
I can’t get past the giant ominous spoon on CC’s cereal box

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY and Cyballzz

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Between his bankruptcy and nasty divorce Ross is becoming a grumpy middle-aged *****.
Yikes! I didn't know any of that. I'm actually sorry to hear that. I don't listen to the morning show much. Usually just when it comes up here to see how accurate the gripes are, which typically is blown way out of proportion. That said I don't find the combination of Ross and Travis very entertaining, and with Iowa Everywhere there is a lot of other good stuff to fill my day.

• Agree
Reactions: DSMCy

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

Ok I hadn't actually seen this but yeah... Ummmm... Yeah thats a thing

But congrats to the "Caitlin Clark foundation" and its continuing mission of improving the lives of youth nutrition by selling sugar coated flakes... Little Chocolate Donuts sketch comes to life.

CyDegen

Nov 28, 2017
Ames, Iowa
Did some digging. Looks like he declared bankruptcy in Jan of 2022. Hope he can get back on his feet but man that is a rough combo.
Reading the case filings on Iowa Courts Online and it appears Ross tried filed a petition of relief from Domestic Abuse but it was dismissed. Yikes

CoachKM

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
  • Funny
Reactions: twojman

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
did you guys see Baylor is filming its games from a camera on the International Space Station?
Fortunately, from what i heard it is 1 year thing. Apparently, the lower media platform wasn't ready for this season. They are using a temporary one for the time being which seems to be located on the roof.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Fortunately, from what i heard it is 1 year thing. Apparently, the lower media platform wasn't ready for this season. They are using a temporary one for the time being which seems to be located on the roof.
I hope that's true, but the platform they're currently on looked pretty permanent based on shots during last night's broadcast.

Moreover, there didn't appear to be an open spot where it "should" be.

My hunch is it's right where it was supposed to go but they didn't give the angle enough consideration and plan to fix it this off-season after facing a ton of immediate backlash.

• Agree
Reactions: DSMCy

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Heard about the divorce but this is the first I am hearing about a bankruptcy. This has not been a good year for Ross.
Bankruptcy was 2022, I beleive. Maybe that led to divorce. Don't wish either on anybody. OK, maybe SOME people.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Early nominee for post of the year

Reactions: ISUalways

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Dr. or Van Wilder?
Haha, I dropped a couple classes for sure, but it was undergrad and grad school those years.

I grew up in Ames too and I remember one snow-day at ISU in my 18 years before, it was the legendary ice-storm of 1993, but there could have been more, it wasn't something I paid great attention to before attending myself.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

I listened to about 30 seconds with Bruno today and it was Ross talking about how he doesn't understand liters and how he needs to convert it to gallons and questioning whether the German soccer players who did a promo for Hessen House knew how to "speak American" and that was about all I needed to hear for another few years. It's so bad.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Why is there a hole in the box, Keith? Why is there a hole in the box?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron